Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

9AM (1 Viewer)

David Webb

JCTJB
Elite Member
Either Adrian will suck and K State and it will be hilarious. Or Adrian will be good at K State and it will be hilarious. Either way it’ll be hilarious and incredibly entertaining and I can’t wait.
I have a feeling he will do well for them. I don’t think K St. will try to make the offense revolve around him and will put him in better positions to succeed.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Either Adrian will suck and K State and it will be hilarious. Or Adrian will be good at K State and it will be hilarious. Either way it’ll be hilarious and incredibly entertaining and I can’t wait.
I have to admit I will actually be watching a lot of k-state football this year to see how it goes down.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I have a feeling he will do well for them. I don’t think K St. will try to make the offense revolve around him and will put him in better positions to succeed.
K St QB's had about the same stats as Martinez throwing the ball. A little better.

K Sucks - 204/313 65% 14 TD 7 int
Martinez - 189/307 61% 14 td 10 int

If you don't run the ball with Martinez you might as well play someone that's more accurate throwing. I would bet he runs it as much or maybe even more at K St.

22*43*51

Punter Fluffer
Elite Member
Cockeye
I like how the 6th grader that drew the image didn't attempt to show him demonstrating any recognizable throwing mechanics.

Someone who had never seen the game played would think he's just successfully picked a coconut.

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
I think it will be nice this season having a QB who doesn’t shit his pants every game

It has to make the team feel better too knowing that when they game is close in the 4th quarter their QB won’t go full retard

David Webb

JCTJB
Elite Member
K St QB's had about the same stats as Martinez throwing the ball. A little better.

K Sucks - 204/313 65% 14 TD 7 int
Martinez - 189/307 61% 14 td 10 int

If you don't run the ball with Martinez you might as well play someone that's more accurate throwing. I would bet he runs it as much or maybe even more at K St.
K St. returns a 1,400 yard rusher at RB. Martinez didn’t have the o line or RB at Nebraska to take some of the pressure off of him. He will this year. He’s not a great QB, but he will no longer have to make every play for the offense to succeed.

Tyneb23

POTD Editor of tPB. Master interviewer
Titty Master
tPB OG
K St. returns a 1,400 yard rusher at RB. Martinez didn’t have the o line or RB at Nebraska to take some of the pressure off of him. He will this year. He’s not a great QB, but he will no longer have to make every play for the offense to succeed.
This is incorrect, the oline did some good things and held was that bad at getting a rotation set. Mills was a good RB, They have good RBs. Frost, Verduzco and Held are that bad

David Webb

JCTJB
Elite Member
This is incorrect, the oline did some good things and held was that bad at getting a rotation set. Mills was a good RB, They have good RBs. Frost, Verduzco and Held are that bad
Mills only full season resulted in 700 yards. He had half that in the 8 game covid season. It’s probably not a coincidence Martinez’s and the team looked a lot better his freshman year once Ozigbo took over at RB and went for over a 1,000.

I won’t disagree that the coaching was horrific, but a good rushing attack takes a lot of the pressure off the QB. As long as long as Vaughn stays healthy, he will have that this year.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds