Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

New Commit 5 star Georgia transfer MJ Sherman is N (4 Viewers)

11husker23

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
The Rouse debacle had me a little upset and depressed. When both him and Mazzccua we're supposed to be N, I was beginning to have crazy high expectations for next year. But after Rouse flipped, I was back to 5 wins. We still obviously need major help on the OL, but I'm back to be as excited as can be about this next year!

Season 5 Yes GIF by Paramount+
I was told by someone that helped host Mazzccua that he was primarily focused on getting high and finding the ladies. They said he got high before the meeting with Rhule and that was all she wrote. Said Rouse seemed fine, but "was a bit of a princess."

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
I was told by someone that helped host Mazzccua that he was primarily focused on getting high and finding the ladies. They said he got high before the meeting with Rhule and that was all she wrote. Said Rouse seemed fine, but "was a bit of a princess."
Doesn't sound like a very devout Muslim. He may not like what Allah's plans are for him after all!

JerryBones5

Safety
Elite Member
Pick'Em Champion
Bullet dodged. We’ve had enough of that the past few years.

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
In fairness, I think Mathis would have been better had he been here for spring. He came on strong down the stretch in 2022. I think he spent a good amount of time adjusting to the improved competition in the big ten vs the big twelve.
You're right, that could be considered fairness. I'm just not hyping up much going forward.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
In all fairness I think we said the same about Mathis last year
You might have but not everyone did. I was commenting on Athletic Ability. You may also remember some of us were concerned about Mathis only having 4 Sacks the year before he transferred. And 1 of those was against Dusquene. Mathis is a solid athlete but nothing overly special.

My post was strictly about overall his Athletic Ability because honestly we have relatively no idea how Sherman looks playing on defense as there is no extended Track Record of him playing defense. Most of what we have to go by is Special Teams film. At one point his athletic ability had him rated as a 5 Star recruit.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
I wish I could remember the recruits name but there was a big time JUCO recruit a couple years ago who visited Kansas. I knew the players who were showing him around. He told them the last school he visited got him laid 5 times over the weekend and he expected the same. They basically told him that as a visiting recruit he was on his own for Dirty leg but if he had any game with the ladies he would have plenty of opportunities to lay some pipe. They made it sound like girls had already been lined up for him on his previous visit.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds