Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

New Commit 5 star Georgia transfer MJ Sherman is N (1 Viewer)

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member
Rhule seems determined to load up on versatile EDGE guys looking at all the guys he's brought in: Princewell, Noonan, Lenhardt, Borders, Wallin and now Sherman. Stockpiling some talent.
Yeah. Remember there was a time when we turned away Ashley Williams because we had supposedly told Noonan we were only taking two edges?
Rhule threw that plan out the window.

ac husker

Safety
Elite Member
Yeah. Remember there was a time when we turned away Ashley Williams because we had supposedly told Noonan we were only taking two edges?
To be fair, most of these edge guys are transfers or JUCO.

11husker23

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
I Want Them All Paramount Network GIF by Yellowstone

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
I don’t know anything about this guy. But he was a back up for that amazing team 2 years ago and even though he didn’t start this year they didn’t process him after that 2021-2022 season. So Georgia valued him as a player. And that says a lot

The rumor was that he and his family were told that they wanted him on the team at Georgia. But they also wanted to be fair to him and tell him it was hard to project a future for him beyond special teams at Georgia.

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
The rumor was that he and his family were told that they wanted him on the team at Georgia. But they also wanted to be fair to him and tell him it was hard to project a future for him beyond special teams at Georgia.
Outside of Uncertainty around his ACL how can you not project a future beyond special teams for a guy that is said to be a potential 1st rounder per @Faux Sean Callahan info

Lionsfan93

Running Back
Recruiting Analyst
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
The Rouse debacle had me a little upset and depressed. When both him and Mazzccua we're supposed to be N, I was beginning to have crazy high expectations for next year. But after Rouse flipped, I was back to 5 wins. We still obviously need major help on the OL, but I'm back to be as excited as can be about this next year!

Season 5 Yes GIF by Paramount+

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds