Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

New Commit 5 star Georgia transfer MJ Sherman is N

Zach Galifianakis Yes GIF

When is the last time we had an athlete like this to rush the Passer? Honestly can only really think of Randy Gregory that would fall into this category of talented Rush Ends/OLBs basically during this century.
Rhule seems determined to load up on versatile EDGE guys looking at all the guys he's brought in: Princewell, Noonan, Lenhardt, Borders, Wallin and now Sherman. Stockpiling some talent.

But is he any good?
From what I was told is "if he is healthy he is Sunday talent" and that "UGA wanted to keep him"

But there is also his side of the story where they said something to the effect of.... "they told me they want to invest in development of young players at my spot..."

He is physically everything you need to be an NFL dude.

"Great frame with college-ready size and strength. Carries 234 pounds like 220. Missed nearly all of junior season with torn ACL. Versatile enough to play inside our outside linebacker. Verified 4.53 in 40. Tremendous acceleration and change of direction. Can cover running backs and tight ends. Physical in running game. Quick to diagnose run plays. Moves well in traffic. Disengages and finds ballcarrier quickly. Strong, physical tackler. Able to turn and run in coverage. Has to show he did not lose agility with injury. Consistency needed with drop depths in zone coverage. Impact player at elite college program. First round NFL draft pick potential."

I will say I always worry about these types of players. They seem to have a higher bust rate, but who knows.

Last edited:

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back