Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

5 new members in the last 24 hours, ZERO in the prior two weeks (1 Viewer)

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG
1N8f.gif
Take this shit to the open board where yore buddies hang out.....🙄

Beeds6099

Bench Warmer
We have five new sign ups in the last 24 hours after having zero new sign ups the two weeks before that. This is very odd. What’s going on here? More Dean burners? Mongo Burner? The man Nate Clouse himself?

@Cookiemonster
@muchandmore
@MaceCakes
@Beeds6099
@Mustangblood

Explain yourselves. Also @Beeds60 since that one up there is clearly you.
I’ve
We have five new sign ups in the last 24 hours after having zero new sign ups the two weeks before that. This is very odd. What’s going on here? More Dean burners? Mongo Burner? The man Nate Clouse himself?

@Cookiemonster
@muchandmore
@MaceCakes
@Beeds6099
@Mustangblood

Explain yourselves. Also @Beeds60 since that one up there is clearly you.
I’ve been a member since 2006 with 4 posts during this time period. I like the info but just don’t post. I am on tMB and have checked out the other sites after the tMB purge in January. To be honest, there isn’t much good “inside” program info anymore on the Husker Rivals pay site - it has been bad for a while. Considering going to 247, but the joked about Platinum Board was found through tMB.

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I’ve

I’ve been a member since 2006 with 4 posts during this time period. I like the info but just don’t post. I am on tMB and have checked out the other sites after the tMB purge in January. To be honest, there isn’t much good “inside” program info anymore on the Husker Rivals pay site - it has been bad for a while. Considering going to 247, but the joked about Platinum Board was found through tMB.

We have more inside info here than RSS by far.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I’ve

Making assumptions based on username if those assumptions are right you and @Toe should get along well.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds