Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

3-2-1 (Insert Sad Face AND Sad Boner)

djw004

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
I have successfully setup an inbox that all of Dean's emails come through. He fired this off in the wee hours of marning following the game. His IP address was traced back to a local pub called "O'Callaghans" - that narcissistic blowfish of a twat rod would only drink at places that had some semblance of his name involved in the establishment's name. Word on the street is the alleged fight that Husker players were in that got them held out was actually with Sean because no one could stand hearing him say "You know, I am a quarter irish on my dad's side" one more FUCKING time. If you ask me - they are vindicated and should've been allowed to play - because every single one of us would've reacted the same way. Apparently the fight started because Rahmir yelled across the pub "shove your dad's Corned Beef down your throat and swallow his special Reuben sauce" and IT.WAS.ON.

Anyways - I did see an email go to Turd, Scott, and Gerrod, saying "Your boys were mean to me" and the unanimous response was "Not our fucking watch" - So once again - we can blame's Dean dumbass for the state of the program. What an O'toole.

3 THINGS WE LEARNED

1 - NEW TALENT DOESN'T MATTER

Part of winning our 21st consecutive off-season National Championship (still known as the Sears Trophy even though Sears is defunct, and carries the same present relevance) was our new injection of talent. We pulled contributors from P5 schools - which is good because we needed the infusion! There's an old adage "Hard Work beats Talent when Talent doesn't work hard" - well in this case it's a little different. Nebraska's version goes something like this "Talent doesn't FUCKING MATTER WHEN TALENT ISN"T UTILIZED" Case in point - down 3 and the final drive of the game - Wyatt Liewer gets over HALF of his total game snap count of 7 on that singular and crucial drive. And then he did what we've seen white local players do all too often during the Scott Frost Era...he fucked it all up.

Our newly infused offensive skill players combined for 231 of our 355 receiving yards on Saturday. But on that last drive - we have a white boy from O'Neill that has amassed a grand total of 6 catches for 47 yards in his CAREER in a position to help nail our coffin shut. And once again, we have a local player who cares a lot about the program leaving Nebraska fans with the wrong kind of "O" face - as in "Oh my fucking god"

2 - NEW CEO ROLE IN FULL EFFECT

It was glorious. The broadcast kept bringing up how he's been emasculated alleviated from the burden of calling plays. They said he looked like a caged tiger. Like an impotent little bitch boy. We heard it repeatedly and BOY did the results pan out for us. Turns out Scott could focus on things like: Having shitty personnel in for our last drive. Decide on an onside kick with seemingly no one around him knowing (including the players), contributing 0 (or maybe a lot of) adjustments to our defensive plan. It's always hard to tell if he's been more/less involved when things keep getting worse. But that's usually a sign of "more" rather than "less" in his case.

Long story short - Frost focusing on the full game is FAR more damaging than him just focusing on 1/3 of the game.

3 - OFFENSIVE STAFF SUCKS?

One game in and Scotty is throwing his new staff under the bus. Just running back the classics now. Somehow - Scott believes HE KNOWS what it takes to win in the B1G even though, ya know, the statistics of his coaching career would beg to differ. My thoughts are, Scott will take back play calling JUUUUUUST before he's canned as a last ditch effort - almost to say "you know what, we thought this team needed less of my influence. But we got that wrong, they need 10x my influence previously" and he will burn (insert dumpster fire GIF)

2 BAIT AND SWITCHES

1 - OFFENSIVE LINE: RUN BLOCKING VS PASS PRO

Every media site covering Nebraska Football has reported since Spring Ball that Raiola has taught our guys to "block harder and more aggressive." Someone forgot to tell the boys on the OL that this was the standard they needed to meet. All offseason we in the media reported that because of our limitations, our run blocking would be better than our pass pro. Well - the joke is on you idiots. You took it, you believed it, you probably even regurgitated it to the misses as you were cumming when the fan blew some air toward you while she was near you and it passed as your sex for the week.

It turns out that blocking for the run is more complicated than standing shoulder to shoulder and being in the way of people trying to hit our QB. This being what we allow to be called "pass protection", our "stand in the way" approach worked as well as we've seen in 5 years to develop a pocket for our QB to look semi comfortable in. Run blocking would be better than pass pro....haha...you guys will listen to anything.

2 - ANY REASON FOR OPTIMISM (credit: @Poor_and_Stupid )

New coaching hires, tons of high level transfers with promise, a new role for HCSF (basically trying to keep him propped up as a figurehead like Davison does for Scott at Gate 25 after a weird cocktail of Xanax, Percocets, Pixie Stix (for a coloring effect), and Alcohol), and HCSF paying more "attention to the details" of a game and keeping his head out of a call sheet. Mix all that together with our offense actually looking efficient, organized, and capable DURING THE GAME? Nah - throw ALL of it out the window.

Here's what you should've heard in order from what I just listed, Rolling of the dice on chemistry of coaches, talented guys mixing with less talented guys at key positions just makes frustrated talent that is being handcuffed from success, hiding a Head Coach never leads to positive results (unless you're Ped State and waiting for Joe Pa to die), and the biggest takeaway you should've had - sorry to be redundant here, but I want to make sure you dumbasses don't interpret it wrong anymore - HCSF being able to focus on the entirety of the game just opened new phases of the game for him to interject and fuck up. Think he'd call that onside kick if his head was buried in a call sheet? No Chance. Granted, we wouldn't have scored to trigger the Onside Kick call in the first place so - Catch 22.

1 PREDICTION

We came to this realization after the game. Turd has been a MASTERMIND since arriving. Playing the long game. Negotiating a buyout in half, dropping the Head Coach's salary for the year, saving money to reinvest in our athletic department once we are rid of this disaster.

But what you probably DON'T realize - that reinvestment won't be happening in the football program. I have it on good authority (my dumb, bald, penis-like, skull) that Turd is atoning for his sins at UNO. He will be canning the football program in lieu of a rehire. "But why?!" you mindless, dumbass sheep might be asking. And I'll tell you now - because Turd is trying to drop us to the Division 2 ranks so that he can get back to what he loves. Being the AD of a smaller division college.

It's the only thing that makes sense. We are at the point where we literally have had to TRY to be the shit show we currently are. And dropping divisions is the only thing that makes any level of explanation make any level of sense. We have just flat out packed it in. The joke has always been on us. I'm now going to adjust my focuses to creating a site that follows our chess, swimming, tennis, and bocce ball programs.

Last edited:
I didn’t know there was a bocce program, so I’ll be interested in following them more closely

I didn’t know there was a bocce program, so I’ll be interested in following them more closely
It's currently in "club" stage but is hoping to make the jump soon. Bugeaters Bocce Ball. BBB. Lavar Ball is suing them for copyright infringement.

It's currently in "club" stage but is hoping to make the jump soon. Bugeaters Bocce Ball. BBB. Lavar Ball is suing them for copyright infringement.
If I get a Covid year, I might have 2 years eligibility.

exclaiming running GIF by South Park

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back