Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

#2ndChoice signed today. (2 Viewers)

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG
I’m not dying on any hill, hoss. I completely agree that it’ll be exactly who it is when it happens. I just bring to light all the puppies here following every word from one coach rumor to the next. I love it
Not sure what yore end-game is here. Rude behavior and mocking ain’t the game we’re playing here. Happy trails…….😎

Goskers07

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
You nailed it, bud. They’re just not so reputable anymore when it all contradicts itself one after the other. I’m sure you’ve heard something that’ll be correct. What will be fun now is which one it is. At that point you should throw all your sources to the curb besides the one that got it right and maybe told you something early on that was right too.
Elite backtrack right here boys! See how HB did that?

ThomOsborneMD

NFL PICKEM CHAMP
Elite Member
tPB OG
I still am. I do not agree or disagree with anything being brought to the board. All I’ve done lately is point out all the caveats in HG’s posts. I for the life of me cannot figure how you guys cannot see how every post differs, had a new guy essentially in the signing seat “per sources” and how every post had a this is fact “but” if “this” happens it’s something else then.

To me it’s very comical the cult following and how guys here just eat it up. Think for yourself people. All I’m doing is exactly what HG said we should, take his info a make decisions for ourselves. I think for myself man and I’m still a fun guy. Most of my responses to you guys are in good fun knowing I’ll get all these crazy responses and “potato” things. Whatever you call em. Literally nothing said back to me on a message board negatively affects me. I enjoy the desperation for hate from these kids.
I don’t think anyone is taking Garrett at 100% fact because he hasn’t presented it that way. If you’re gonna come at the GOAT go to another board

redzoner

Cornerback
I still am. I do not agree or disagree with anything being brought to the board. All I’ve done lately is point out all the caveats in HG’s posts. I for the life of me cannot figure how you guys cannot see how every post differs, had a new guy essentially in the signing seat “per sources” and how every post had a this is fact “but” if “this” happens it’s something else then.

To me it’s very comical the cult following and how guys here just eat it up. Think for yourself people. All I’m doing is exactly what HG said we should, take his info a make decisions for ourselves. I think for myself man and I’m still a fun guy. Most of my responses to you guys are in good fun knowing I’ll get all these crazy responses and “potato” things. Whatever you call em. Literally nothing said back to me on a message board negatively affects me. I enjoy the desperation for hate from these kids.
extra too much GIF

11husker23

Wide Receiver
Elite Member

Not many on this board have single handedly been able to hijack a thread and display full potato as well as you can. Congrats on the spuds.
Potato Day GIF

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds