Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

#2ndChoice signed today. (5 Viewers)

Pepe Silvia

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
@Huskerbuck85
old-school-taxi-luke-wilson.gif

B Sams

Defensive Lineman
I still am. I do not agree or disagree with anything being brought to the board. All I’ve done lately is point out all the caveats in HG’s posts. I for the life of me cannot figure how you guys cannot see how every post differs, had a new guy essentially in the signing seat “per sources” and how every post had a this is fact “but” if “this” happens it’s something else then.

To me it’s very comical the cult following and how guys here just eat it up. Think for yourself people. All I’m doing is exactly what HG said we should, take his info a make decisions for ourselves. I think for myself man and I’m still a fun guy. Most of my responses to you guys are in good fun knowing I’ll get all these crazy responses and “potato” things. Whatever you call em. Literally nothing said back to me on a message board negatively affects me. I enjoy the desperation for hate from these kids.
Fuck knuckle, I can think for myself so stop trying to be the thought police for everyone. Step off your pulpit or go back to dean's dick den. That enough hate for you great one?

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Do you guys go to the bathroom together?
Do you sleep together when your wives are out of town?
Who pitches, who catches?
@The Bearded One please don’t make me post screenshots of the dm you sent me telling me I seem pretty cool, that you could tell i was a country guy and you basically asking me on a date. It would be embarrassing for you

HughJanus

Der Viener Schlinger
Elite Member
Let's run through a thought exercise:

You're Turd Alberts...
t-alberts.jpg
You've been 48 your entire life.

You now have to pick a new best friend bc your last one gets a little too drunk and kept leaving his spit cups all over your apartment.
maxresdefault (1).jpg

You meet 2 cool new bros at Taco Inn one day.
1181427868.jpg.0.jpgmatt-rhule.jpg
Both of them invite you to a different party later. Whose are you attending?

Last edited:

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
I can't take the credit for that one.
I always attribute these matters to Doc finding another mason jar of "hooch" out in the barn and getting playfully drunk. He's completely altered the content of several of my posts, and I'm OK with it. Like G, I find the entire matter amusing.

I fully expect to return to this post and see that my post has been edited to show I enjoy holding another man's penis in my hands or some other form of homo nonsense.

Last edited:

Huskerforlife

Head Coach
Elite Member
Whatever you do @HuskerGarrett please don't invite 1545Morrison over here.

Holy shit. Every thread you click on tater island he's getting into it with someone.
......please don't invite.... nor accept subscription to.... (Fixed it for you).

@HuskerGarrett : also don't allow LarsTheRed; it's that lousy Petey (Husker Pete). Way more annoying than 1545Morrison. There are so many others like these two, both on RSS and Tater Island.

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Fuck knuckle, I can think for myself so stop trying to be the thought police for everyone. Step off your pulpit or go back to dean's dick den. That enough hate for you great one?
You should really be nicer, it’s the holidays 🦃

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds