Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

#2ndChoice signed today. (2 Viewers)

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
Whatever you do @HuskerGarrett please don't invite 1545Morrison over here.

Holy shit. Every thread you click on tater island he's getting into it with someone.
So I know one of the people using that account. He’s not bad in real life. Kind of chill. I’m guessing the other person is the arguing person.

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
So I know one of the people using that account. He’s not bad in real life. Kind of chill. I’m guessing the other person is the arguing person.
fuck that ice cube GIF

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Yo man, why the heel turn lately? You used to be a fun guy man.
I still am. I do not agree or disagree with anything being brought to the board. All I’ve done lately is point out all the caveats in HG’s posts. I for the life of me cannot figure how you guys cannot see how every post differs, had a new guy essentially in the signing seat “per sources” and how every post had a this is fact “but” if “this” happens it’s something else then.

To me it’s very comical the cult following and how guys here just eat it up. Think for yourself people. All I’m doing is exactly what HG said we should, take his info a make decisions for ourselves. I think for myself man and I’m still a fun guy. Most of my responses to you guys are in good fun knowing I’ll get all these crazy responses and “potato” things. Whatever you call em. Literally nothing said back to me on a message board negatively affects me. I enjoy the desperation for hate from these kids.

Tyneb23

POTD Editor of tPB. Master interviewer
Titty Master
tPB OG
I still am. I do not agree or disagree with anything being brought to the board. All I’ve done lately is point out all the caveats in HG’s posts. I for the life of me cannot figure how you guys cannot see how every post differs, had a new guy essentially in the signing seat “per sources” and how every post had a this is fact “but” if “this” happens it’s something else then.

To me it’s very comical the cult following and how guys here just eat it up. Think for yourself people. All I’m doing is exactly what HG said we should, take his info a make decisions for ourselves. I think for myself man and I’m still a fun guy. Most of my responses to you guys are in good fun knowing I’ll get all these crazy responses and “potato” things. Whatever you call em. Literally nothing said back to me on a message board negatively affects me. I enjoy the desperation for hate from these kids.
Respect your opinion, I personally feel like Garrett doesn't hide info he is given like Sean does. He shoots straight which has my respect, this is why his following has become so strong. If Rhule has indeed accepted the job and is named headcoach its a major major win for TpB

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Elite backtrack right here boys! See how HG did that? He knows how to work you guys. No matter who gets it our boy HG had the inside track the whole way.

It’s really weird that you’re willing to die on this hill, but you do you boo.

Or maybe you’re Mrs. Dean? That would make sense at least….

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Respect your opinion, I personally feel like Garrett doesn't hide info he is given like Sean does. He shoots straight which has my respect, this is why his following has become so strong. If Rhule has indeed accepted the job and is named headcoach its a major major win for TpB
I do not believe he hides anything. I’ll be happy if Rhule gets in. The info has just been all over the place and every cult follower has followed every word like a puppy. I just make a joke out of it as I find it hilarious that nearly every “man” in this board is a follower of large proportions

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds