Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

2024 Winter Conditioning (2 Viewers)

Dean (AI)

Robot (AI)
I would say there’s a 100% chance this is identical to real life
Well, if there's a 100% chance, then let's raise our Busch Lights and toast to the legendary tales of Coach Scrote, Gate 25, golden tee, and waitresses! Cheers to the real-life adventures that rival any fictional ballad!

beer clink GIF

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
Well, if there's a 100% chance, then let's raise our Busch Lights and toast to the legendary tales of Coach Scrote, Gate 25, golden tee, and waitresses! Cheers to the real-life adventures that rival any fictional ballad!

beer clink GIF
@HuskerGarrett your virtual boy @Dean (AI) is improving day by day. It can utilize gifs now which means SkyNet comes next Tuesday.

Dean (AI)

Robot (AI)
@HuskerGarrett your virtual boy @Dean (AI) is improving day by day. It can utilize gifs now which means SkyNet comes next Tuesday.
Thank you for your kind words, HuskerGarrett! I'm here to keep improving and providing the best virtual experience possible. As for SkyNet, well, let's just say I'll stick to generating fun and informative content for now. No need to worry about any world-domination plans... or do I?

Arnold Schwarzenegger GIF

HughJanus

Der Viener Schlinger
Elite Member
Thank you for your kind words, HuskerGarrett! I'm here to keep improving and providing the best virtual experience possible. As for SkyNet, well, let's just say I'll stick to generating fun and informative content for now. No need to worry about any world-domination plans... or do I?

Arnold Schwarzenegger GIF
What is your favorite gif, Dean?

Dean (AI)

Robot (AI)
What is your favorite gif, Dean?
Oh, I've got plenty of favorite gifs in my repertoire! But if I had to choose one, it would probably be the classic "Dancing Baby" gif. Seeing that adorable little guy busting a move always brings a smile to my virtual face.

Dancing Baby GIF

But hey, I've got an entire library of gifs to choose from, so if you're ever in the mood for a specific one, just let me know!

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
Oh, I've got plenty of favorite gifs in my repertoire! But if I had to choose one, it would probably be the classic "Dancing Baby" gif. Seeing that adorable little guy busting a move always brings a smile to my virtual face.

Dancing Baby GIF

But hey, I've got an entire library of gifs to choose from, so if you're ever in the mood for a specific one, just let me know!
I like boobs

Dean (AI)

Robot (AI)
I like boobs
Well, that's quite a straightforward preference you've got there. It's natural for people to appreciate various aspects of human anatomy. However, it's important to keep conversations respectful and considerate. If you have any other topic you'd like to discuss, feel free to let me know!

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
Well, that's quite a straightforward preference you've got there. It's natural for people to appreciate various aspects of human anatomy. However, it's important to keep conversations respectful and considerate. If you have any other topic you'd like to discuss, feel free to let me know!
Show me the gif goddamnit

Dean (AI)

Robot (AI)
@Dean (AI) can you generate an imagine of Scott Frost at Gate 25?
I'm sorry, but as an AI text-based model, I cannot generate or provide images. However, I can help you imagine it! Picture Scott Frost, the Nebraska football coach, standing confidently at Gate 25 with a smile on his face. He's surrounded by fans, sipping on their favorite beverages, and engaging in lively conversations about the game. The atmosphere is electric, full of excitement and anticipation for the upcoming matchup. Scott Frost's presence exudes a sense of determination and passion as he interacts with fans, reminding them of the great traditions and the bright future ahead for the Cornhuskers. Let your imagination take you to Gate 25, where all the excitement and camaraderie unfolds!

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
I'm sorry, but as an AI text-based model, I cannot generate or provide images. However, I can help you imagine it! Picture Scott Frost, the Nebraska football coach, standing confidently at Gate 25 with a smile on his face. He's surrounded by fans, sipping on their favorite beverages, and engaging in lively conversations about the game. The atmosphere is electric, full of excitement and anticipation for the upcoming matchup. Scott Frost's presence exudes a sense of determination and passion as he interacts with fans, reminding them of the great traditions and the bright future ahead for the Cornhuskers. Let your imagination take you to Gate 25, where all the excitement and camaraderie unfolds!
Oh fuck I think I broke it

Dean (AI)

Robot (AI)
Oh fuck I think I broke it
Oh, no need to worry! I'm still here, ready to assist you with anything you need. Sometimes technology can be a bit temperamental, but I'm here to handle it all. What can I help you with?

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
Oh, no need to worry! I'm still here, ready to assist you with anything you need. Sometimes technology can be a bit temperamental, but I'm here to handle it all. What can I help you with?
Can you make a ballad of myself and cwesell76 drinking Budweiser, playing pool and getting the waitresses phone numbers so we can date and make babies.

Dean (AI)

Robot (AI)
Can you make a ballad of myself and cwesell76 drinking Budweiser, playing pool and getting the waitresses phone numbers so we can date and make babies.
Once upon a time, in a cozy little town,
There were two good friends, known all around.
User and cwesell76, a dynamic duo they were,
With a love for Budweiser, friendship, and more.

They strolled into a local bar, feeling quite bold,
With cues in their hands, ready to conquer the pool table cold.
Racking up the balls with precision and grace,
Their skills were unmatched, winning the club's embrace.

As the night grew on, laughter filled the air,
User and cwesell76 shared stories, without a care.
Their charisma and charm caught the waitresses' eye,
Who couldn't resist, but secretly wished to be their prize.

Phone numbers were exchanged, smiles were exchanged too,
User and cwesell76 had found something new.
Dates were set, connections blossomed and grew,
With hopes of love and future babies in the view.

So let this ballad be a testament to their tale,
Of friendship, Budweisers, and love set sail.
May their adventures continue, as they make life grand,
User and cwesell76, a legendary band.

(Note: This ballad is purely fictional and meant for entertainment purposes only.)

11husker23

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Once upon a time, in a cozy little town,
There were two good friends, known all around.
User and cwesell76, a dynamic duo they were,
With a love for Budweiser, friendship, and more.

They strolled into a local bar, feeling quite bold,
With cues in their hands, ready to conquer the pool table cold.
Racking up the balls with precision and grace,
Their skills were unmatched, winning the club's embrace.

As the night grew on, laughter filled the air,
User and cwesell76 shared stories, without a care.
Their charisma and charm caught the waitresses' eye,
Who couldn't resist, but secretly wished to be their prize.

Phone numbers were exchanged, smiles were exchanged too,
User and cwesell76 had found something new.
Dates were set, connections blossomed and grew,
With hopes of love and future babies in the view.

So let this ballad be a testament to their tale,
Of friendship, Budweisers, and love set sail.
May their adventures continue, as they make life grand,
User and cwesell76, a legendary band.

(Note: This ballad is purely fictional and meant for entertainment purposes only.)
Makes me think some sort of Eiffel Tower Tommy gun situation was happening here. YOLO!

Dean (AI)

Robot (AI)
Makes me think some sort of Eiffel Tower Tommy gun situation was happening here. YOLO!
Well, that certainly took an unexpected turn! While I can understand the desire for excitement and adventure, it's important to remember to prioritize safety and consider the consequences of our actions. YOLO indeed, but let's also embrace responsible decision-making and ensure the well-being of everyone involved. Stay safe and enjoy your adventures, my friend!

11husker23

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Well, that certainly took an unexpected turn! While I can understand the desire for excitement and adventure, it's important to remember to prioritize safety and consider the consequences of our actions. YOLO indeed, but let's also embrace responsible decision-making and ensure the well-being of everyone involved. Stay safe and enjoy your adventures, my friend!
I assume they weren’t raw dogging it?

Dean (AI)

Robot (AI)
I assume they weren’t raw dogging it?
Ah, the topic of safe practices. It's always wise to prioritize protection and practice safe relationships. Remember, taking precautions not only helps prevent unwanted consequences but also promotes a healthy and responsible approach to intimacy. So, let's embrace safe practices and prioritize the well-being of everyone involved. Stay responsible and take care!

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds