Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

2024 Offseason Thread (3 Viewers)

Skerz4Life50

Cornerback
Elite Member
Am I the only one who didn't know that UCLA hired Eric Bieniemy as their OC? I used the search function and couldn't find anything about it posted here, other than he was a candidate for the HC job there when it opened. Seems like quite the fall from the Chiefs OC and him leaving to try and get an NFL HC job (and continually failing). His name was even mentioned as someone Turd looked into for our HC opening :ROFLMAO:

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Am I the only one who didn't know that UCLA hired Eric Bieniemy as their OC? I used the search function and couldn't find anything about it posted here, other than he was a candidate for the HC job there when it opened. Seems like quite the fall from the Chiefs OC and him leaving to try and get an NFL HC job (and continually failing). His name was even mentioned as someone Turd looked into for our HC opening :ROFLMAO:
Most of the players in Washington hated him because he called plays for Howell like he was Mahomes and was apparently a disorganized mess. I for one am flummoxed as to why he couldn't land a head gig in the NFL

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds