Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

2023 Off Season Thread

Hello, came over here from talkndawgs.com since we all know @HuskerGarrett over there (seems like a really good dude). I just hope y'all beat the shit out of Colorado!!! #GBR
If you're legit, prove it by telling us the exact dollar amount of Dylan Raiola's NIL agreement, and the bank account & routing number it's coming out of.

I too was coerced into joining this board by Husker Garrett. I get free corn for a year. Also, he has kind of built up a soft spot in me for Husker football. The best part is that there isn't a team on your 23 schedule that I won't be pulling for y'all to win.
Are there any Huskers on here that are also Braves fans? Long shot probably.
Shout out to @JoelSidneyKelly for the profile pic.
Thanks for having me on here. Looking forward to it!

I too was coerced into joining this board by Husker Garrett. I get free corn for a year. Also, he has kind of built up a soft spot in me for Husker football. The best part is that there isn't a team on your 23 schedule that I won't be pulling for y'all to win.
Bruce Willis Party GIF by IFC

Hello, came over here from talkndawgs.com since we all know @HuskerGarrett over there (seems like a really good dude). I just hope y'all beat the shit out of Colorado!!! #GBR

My hope is that one day our team is good enough that you can start recruiting our players out of the portal the way we have been recruiting yours.

Being a Georgia fan right now is a little like being a Chiefs fan so I feel some kinship with you there.

With that said, Georgia has become a rather large thorn in our side here. If you guys sign Nelson I may have to root against you.

Do you think Raiola will eventually play LT or RT in Athens?

Being a Georgia fan right now is a little like being a Chiefs fan so I feel some kinship with you there.

With that said, Georgia has become a rather large thorn in our side here. If you guys sign Nelson I may have to root against you.

I didn't know Georgia fans were gay?

My hope is that one day our team is good enough that you can start recruiting our players out of the portal the way we have been recruiting yours.
You guys got a great college coach. I think y'all will get there soon, especially with the teams on your schedule. I'm here for it. Hope y'all get to where you can bring down an tOSU or Michigan real soon.
You might be rooting against us, lol. Y'all got some good Husker Dawgs on the team. I will be watching and rooting for em'.
I think he'll sit on the bench behind walk on QB Will Muschamp and maybe transition to TE. This is Georgia we're talking about. We only win championships with walkons. 5 star QBs are for the birds.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back