Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

2023-24 Portal Szn (19 Viewers)

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG

Tsakoi

Running Back
Elite Member
If he goes to Cockeye with no OC, a crap QB, no WRs and Kirk on his last leg then I'll eat my hat. It would be one of the dumbest moves imaginable in terms of team or immediate earning potential.

My guess is that TxA&M, Tx, Ole Miss or Georgia has a giant bag of cash waiting for him to just decide.

Fargo Husker

Quarterback
Elite Member
Apparently predictions are rolling in for Cockeye, but all from their writers so 🤷🏻‍♂️

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
If he goes to Cockeye with no OC, a crap QB, no WRs and Kirk on his last leg then I'll eat my hat. It would be one of the dumbest moves imaginable in terms of team or immediate earning potential.

My guess is that TxA&M, Tx, Ole Miss or Georgia has a giant bag of cash waiting for him to just decide.
although normally I would give a little deference to these immediate CBs (which make it look like the destination is wired) I agree with you. If that was his intent he will soon be inundated with offers, and Cockeye is not exactly known for making huge NIL payments.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
although normally I would give a little deference to these immediate CBs (which make it look like the destination is wired) I agree with you. If that was his intent he will soon be inundated with offers, and Cockeye is not exactly known for making huge NIL payments.
Longer it drags on less likely he goes to Cockeye so if he's not all Cock by this weekend, he's not going there

jickey moseph

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
one is an Cockeye insider and one is an intern.

If he is going to Cockeye they better rush him to class asap before anyone else talks to him
Twitter makes it seem like he was/is homesick and was planning to enter the portal, regardless of Saban's decision.

I keep seeing Cockeye or Ohio State as popular names with him.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds