Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

2023-24 Portal Szn (10 Viewers)

Fargo Husker

Quarterback
Elite Member
There is still time and maybe they have something up their sleeve but I really hope we are planning on bringing in a RB. I think Emmet Johnson played well at the end of the year but I would still love another player at that spot.
I've seen others say it, and it makes sense, that we probably won't make any moves on an RB until Barthel moves on as rumored and we have a new RB coach in place.

redzoner

Cornerback
I've seen others say it, and it makes sense, that we probably won't make any moves on an RB until Barthel moves on as rumored and we have a new RB coach in place.
If the whole Barthel thing is true maybe our next coach has an in on bringing in another RB.

Even if everyone comes back fully healthy at the position I don't think we have a guy that is a game changer.

Alcaus

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Yes. They are going to be very good consistently for a long time
angry mark cuban GIF

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
I saw somewhere either here or on FB, but Oklahoma's entire starting OL from 2023 is in the portal and it appears that MIZZOU is buying up everyone. Oklahoma might have a rough period adjusting to the SEC.
Fuck, don't want Mizzou to be relevant in anything. Living in Missouri the fans are total bandwagon. Mizzou friends were screaming for Drink to be fired last season and this season they think he is God. All it will take is a couple beat downs by Georgis, Bama, Tenn,.... in a season and they will probably go back to be Negative Nellies like normal. Their fanbase is so negative. Weird thing about Missouri is the St Louis area has much more of a Chicago type negative guarded attitude. The KC side is so much more chill and nice. Living on the Lake of the Ozarks we deal with people from both sides. And I will say the St Louis people complain 1000% more than the KC people.

ZaneTrain23

Linebacker
Elite Member
Fuck, don't want Mizzou to be relevant in anything. Living in Missouri the fans are total bandwagon. Mizzou friends were screaming for Drink to be fired last season and this season they think he is God. All it will take is a couple beat downs by Georgis, Bama, Tenn,.... in a season and they will probably go back to be Negative Nellies like normal. Their fanbase is so negative. Weird thing about Missouri is the St Louis area has much more of a Chicago type negative guarded attitude. The KC side is so much more chill and nice. Living on the Lake of the Ozarks we deal with people from both sides. And I will say the St Louis people complain 1000% more than the KC people.
I went to Columbia for Tennessee game because I have a friend that is doing grad program there. I also went to school in the state of Missouri so I witnessed how stupid they are first hand. After they beat the shit out of Tennessee they acted normal and I even asked a couple people how they are feeling about their football program. Most answers were “eh I don’t really care just having fun watching” it pissed me off so much but it really shouldn’t lol

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
He basically did a 1 man hype tour across the state in the off-season. He came across pretty well most times, albeit pretty corny.
Being a St. Louis suburbanite, I can confirm there are a lot of totally douchey folks up here. Just thankful I’m in St. Charles County and not St. Louis County.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds