Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

2021 Husker Baseball Thread (Big 10 Champions)

Really excited about the future of Nebraska baseball. Sure tonight sux, BUT the ammo Will Bolt has in recruiting now...wow. Just the beginning

b566af8bab8557bafb92a77717ab70f7.gif

Yep. That inning should haven been over a long time ago. Anything near the edges was a ball. Let’s see if they treat Kopps the same.
For a righty hitting spots with 2 seams, change ups moving away, the guy handcuffed ya. If u have more stuff to directly attack the zone or moves vertically like Kopps or Schwellenbach, ur good. He was inconsistent on his calls depending on what the count is or the situation, I was hoping we’d get the black ump for this game, his was more expanded but at least consistent

So, do I have to burn my clothes now, or are they good for next season? @BIGSTICK67, what are you thinking?

If I do have to burn them, I'll throw my Bo Pelini Sideline sweatshirt into the burn pile. It's probably been bad luck for a long time.

Well if you're a poor you keep them and warsh them. If you're not, you throw them in the fire pit and run over to Scheels to purchase more good luck.

I just gave my "Bo Big Red" shirt to Goodwill in January. I'd be curious to go back up there and see if it's still on the rack.

Helluva a season even when the B1G tried to fuck it up with their bullshit conference-only shit.

If Bolt is as good as I think he is, my main worry is being able to keep him at Nebraska. The conference doesn't take baseball seriously and that scares me. In the end, all you want to do is compete on the highest stage and the B1G has shown it doesn't give a fuck about baseball and will not try to compete at the highest levels.

Helluva a season even when the B1G tried to fuck it up with their bullshit conference-only shit.

If Bolt is as good as I think he is, my main worry is being able to keep him at Nebraska. The conference doesn't take baseball seriously and that scares me. In the end, all you want to do is compete on the highest stage and the B1G has shown it doesn't give a fuck about baseball and will not try to compete at the highest levels.

Im not worried unless if Nebraska tries and go cheap if someone offers him a more lucrative deal. We have talent in this state and if we can lock down the state and get some great talent out of state as well we will be fine. I saw enough talent instate leave the last 10 years.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back