Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking 15 Black Travis Mathew TPB Hats (Update: 10 more available) (1 Viewer)

11husker23

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
I think there may be a couple extras. Once I have them all and have it sorted out I'll hit you guys up
Beauty Makeup GIF by Urban Decay

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Shit y’all deliver locally? I’d make your bitch asses come to me or pay for shipping across town.

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
I can meet you somewhere too.
We could do a "Nebraska's only TRUE metropolitan area" holiday luncheon gathering, you could dress like Santa Claus and hand them out to the attendees who ordered tPB hats.

We did a luncheon a while back when @bbenson67 was in town with myself, @Husker Priapism & @HCFord1 in attendance. It was nice putting a face with a name, per se, but it did get a little awkward when the subject of a RTDB offense was discussed, and true to his UserName, the table at M's Pub start tilting away from @Husker Priapism. We made him do math equations until the problem "went away", but a four hour lunch is really, really long time to discuss hut hut (no doctors were called).

Husker Priapism

Linebacker
tPB OG
We could do a "Nebraska's only TRUE metropolitan area" holiday luncheon gathering, you could dress like Santa Claus and hand them out to the attendees who ordered tPB hats.

We did a luncheon a while back when @bbenson67 was in town with myself, @Husker Priapism & @HCFord1 in attendance. It was nice putting a face with a name, per se, but it did get a little awkward when the subject of a RTDB offense was discussed, and true to his UserName, the table at M's Pub start tilting away from @Husker Priapism. We made him do math equations until the problem "went away", but a four hour lunch is really, really long time to discuss hut hut (no doctors were called).
That was a good time.

bbenson67

Cornerback
Elite Member
tPB OG

I'm planning to be back this summer so let's have an encore. It was a lot of fun.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG

When the hats come in we can set something up. If you can't make it then you can arrange with me or @Zjw084

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds