Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

0 days since Nebraska has had a unnecessary distraction (1 Viewer)

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
Yeah, get in here @Jim14510 - what does this mean? Does it mean the Meyers CFO guy is dirty?

Does it mean he's just savvy and UNO is stupid. I'm hoping for some tea leaves from a financial person.

kenyanfeline

Pussy Patrol
Insider
Elite Member
I’m not going to say too much but it may be worth taking a very deep dive on this page which lists their writers and some of their interesting connections. You might make some interesting connections about the writers and their connections and be able to decipher what they stand for if they truly have the best interest of the University in mind. I’m not saying I have a personal vendetta against these “journalists” but I’m also not saying that.
True Crime Comedy GIF by CBS

Last edited:

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
I’m not going to so too much but it may be worth taking a very deep dive on this page which lists their writers and some of their interesting connections. You might make some interesting connections about the writers and their connections and be able to decipher what they stand for if they truly have the best interest of the University in mind.
True Crime Comedy GIF by CBS

It's a site full of pissy gayboys.

Frogsker30

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Back in 2017 some OWH writer wrote an article about Turd and his “budgeting” maybe someone has it out for him

Edit: found it, but don’t feel like reading it all to see who wrote it or what the whole context was.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds