Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Yant rumor (2 Viewers)

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
What say the insidehers?

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
What Say You Season 6 GIF by The Office

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
He’s be a moron to do so. We gave him a chance when nobody would and he’s got a ton of talent.

That said if he isn’t willing to put in the work on or off the field…Bye Felicia.

Tsakoi

Running Back
Elite Member
Well if the rumor that he refused to go in at the end of OSU game is true then maybe he isn't "leaving" and it's more of a GTFO situation.

I obviously don't know anything, but I wouldn't want that on my team.

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
Well if the rumor that he refused to go in at the end of OSU game is true then maybe he isn't "leaving" and it's more of a GTFO situation.

With the dumbass decisions being made regarding playing time it was probably only a matter of time before something like that happened.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
From 247

He allegedly had a verbal disagreement with Held, and then was a bit shocked that he had to face some punishment even after Held got canned. As we all can imagine, the RB room really began to tune out Held. Even though Frost stated they're "not into Sloganeering," that was Held. He was ALL about it. But when you start struggling and you stop being consistent with playing time, everybody tunes you out.

Its a mess.

5 years from now when someone sits down and looks at this moment under Frost, it will be pretty significant for one of two reasons:

1. Frost and all his defenders will realize his #1 mistake which sealed his fate was bringing Walters, Austin, and Held with him to Nebraska.

or

2. We will realize the program began to improve once some long tenured and qualified Power 5 or NFL caliber assistants joined the offensive staff.[/QUOTE]

KidsSeeGhosts

Quarterback
Elite Member

Yeah, if a dude is legit refusing to go in the game in a one possession game against a top 5 team, fuck him IMO.

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
From 247

He allegedly had a verbal disagreement with Held, and then was a bit shocked that he had to face some punishment even after Held got canned. As we all can imagine, the RB room really began to tune out Held. Even though Frost stated they're "not into Sloganeering," that was Held. He was ALL about it. But when you start struggling and you stop being consistent with playing time, everybody tunes you out.

Its a mess.

5 years from now when someone sits down and looks at this moment under Frost, it will be pretty significant for one of two reasons:

1. Frost and all his defenders will realize his #1 mistake which sealed his fate was bringing Walters, Austin, and Held with him to Nebraska.

or

2. We will realize the program began to improve once some long tenured and qualified Power 5 or NFL caliber assistants joined the offensive staff.
[/QUOTE]
Forgive me for my ignorance but is "sloganeering" like UT saying "all gas no brakes" or "no block no rock" stuff like that?

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
I would be pissed too if I was not one of Frost's Pets that got playing time no matter what. Some make a mistake and get sent to Siberia while others make the same mistakes every week yet start while being protected and even praised. No consistency in how the players are handled. Yes Yant tripped once at the goal line. He may have missed a couple blocks. But a player of his size and athletic ability has to cringe watching 184 lb Middleweight RB Rahmir Johnson constantly being run up the gut into 300+ linemen on short yardage runs until he is literally Concussed.

Read the room Scott, please read the room!!!! Players might not necessarily be smart but they aren't all idiots. Overused undersized skill players running between the tackles until beat up & injured (Robinson & Washington). Scott playing that same broken record again and again and again.

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
I would be pissed too if I was not one of Frost's Pets that got playing time no matter what. Some make a mistake and get sent to Siberia while others make the same mistakes every week yet start while being protected and even praised. No consistency in how the players are handled. Yes Yant tripped once at the goal line. He may have missed a couple blocks. But a player of his size and athletic ability has to cringe watching 184 lb Middleweight RB Rahmir Johnson constantly being run up the gut into 300+ linemen on short yardage runs until he is literally Concussed.

Read the room Scott, please read the room!!!! Players might not necessarily be smart but they aren't all idiots. Overused undersized skill players running between the tackles until beat up & injured (Robinson & Washington). Scott playing that same broken record again and again and again.
I mean come on..Yant was awarded a scholly after 1 spring. He's a freshman that played some this year. He's not Herschel Walker. If he leaves, then bye. If he stays then that's fine too.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Forgive me for my ignorance but is "sloganeering" like UT saying "all gas no brakes" or "no block no rock" stuff like that?
[/QUOTE]
No. It's things like Row The Boat which are different for unexplainable unidentifiable reasons

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds