Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Y’all got any more of them Matt Rhule updates? (2 Viewers)

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
GIF by Giphy QA

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
It ain’t Rhule
We’ve all been catfished
G getting pretty darn good at writing up legit sounding rumors and legit sounding backtrack write ups. People in here are wallowing in it too as if they have hope for nothing else each day. He’s a pro!

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Just giving you information that's given to him and letting you be an adult to decide what you want to believe or not.

Guess he went heavy on the adult assumption.
I’m gonna DM him some info too there jimbob. Stay tuned. Use your adult Instincts to figure out what’s good & bad info.

I like garret but if you all don’t recognize the info around here is bouncing left and right like Pam Anderson’s boobies then you’re blind! I hope you realize jimbob we can all claim to be connected and provide info.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I’m gonna DM him some info too there jimbob. Stay tuned. Use your adult Instincts to figure out what’s good & bad info.

I like garret but if you all don’t recognize the info around here is bouncing left and right like Pam Anderson’s boobies then you’re blind! I hope you realize jimbob we can all claim to be connected and provide info.
It's not about instincts on what's true and what's not. It's about realizing that some of the information isn't going to be accurate and acting like an adult in response to it.

Obviously it's going to bounce around. Whether it's info getting leaked intentionally to help negotiations or whether negotiations seem to be done and a wrench getting thrown into it.

If you want to wait until the coach is named then don't read the threads. I wouldn't have thought you'd be so damaged by reading words that didn't/hasn't happened yet.

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
It's not about instincts on what's true and what's not. It's about realizing that some of the information isn't going to be accurate and acting like an adult in response to it.

Obviously it's going to bounce around. Whether it's info getting leaked intentionally to help negotiations or whether negotiations seem to be done and a wrench getting thrown into it.

If you want to wait until the coach is named then don't read the threads. I wouldn't have thought you'd be so damaged by reading words that didn't/hasn't happened yet.
Jimbob, my friend, I am not damaged. You mentioned me having to wait until someone is hired to know who it is….let me tell you, we all have to 😉

What my previous messages are about is how all the speculation is so certain and how those certainties change by the minute from the same sources. And how all you boys eat up every word. I do thoroughly enjoy reading these and typing out realistic thoughts to the very funny rumors.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Jimbob, my friend, I am not damaged. You mentioned me having to wait until someone is hired to know who it is….let me tell you, we all have to 😉

What my previous messages are about is how all the speculation is so certain and how those certainties change by the minute from the same sources. And how all you boys eat up every word. I do thoroughly enjoy reading these and typing out realistic thoughts to the very funny rumors.
Nobody said anything was certain. Rhule being in town right after Mickey was officially eliminated from bowl eligibility was a strong sign it was going to be Rhule. The most smoke is still pointing to Rhule. If it doesn't play out that way so be it.

Why be a dick?

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Nobody said anything was certain. Rhule being in town right after Mickey was officially eliminated from bowl eligibility was a strong sign it was going to be Rhule. The most smoke is still pointing to Rhule. If it doesn't play out that way so be it.

Why be a dick?
I’m not, bud. You just read me wrong.

Sometimes you gotta call it like you see it. Oh, can you send that pic again of Rhule while he was here? I deleted mine.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I’m not, bud. You just read me wrong.

Sometimes you gotta call it like you see it. Oh, can you send that pic again of Rhule while he was here? I deleted mine.
You could have said it in a way to not come off as a dick. I doubt I'm the only one that read it that way and I'm sure you meant it to come off that way.

Carry on.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds