Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Dumbest thing you got into a fist fight over? (1 Viewer)

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
party in my early 20s, some guys wouldn’t get out of my house. I got punched in the side and back of the head. Fun little brawl though, haven’t been in a fight since

The Other Dave

Backup Towelboy
Elite Member
College. A friend told a random guy that his girlfriend’s face looked like someone put out a hot fork on it. He punched him in the face and I placed the guy in a chokehold and slammed his head against a car door. Fun times.

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
Hammered in a Chinese restaurant getting some Generals Chicken on the way home from the bars. Was in aggieville in grape land. Had a Husker shirt on. Waiting for my food, some dude calls me a Husker Faggot and pushed me. So I swung and connected. Got kicked out and didn’t get my fucking chicken.

Cornicator

Cornerback
Insider
Classmate and I as Sophomores in high school got into a fight because we both wanted to sit by the sluttiest girl in school. We each got in school suspension for the next two days and actually became good friends because our ISS required us to be in the same room, all day long.

We both banged the slutty girl before we all graduated. But to be fair, she fucked everyone from Valentine to Atkinson on HWY 20.

- She's a pastor's wife now.

At the 20 year reunion, Buddy and I who got into the fight enjoyed a very sensible chuckle over the thought of her being a Pastor's wife.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds