Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Wynn (1 Viewer)

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
Any updates on how the Wynn/Williams visit is going?

Please?

GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Tyneb23

POTD Editor of tPB. Master interviewer
Titty Master
tPB OG
Callahan said the visit went really well

Lionsfan93

Running Back
Recruiting Analyst
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
Based solely upon CB trends, I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
This guy seems like another Jakheem Green where he's got a ton of talent/physical ability but just doesn't have the desire.
Wouldn't surprise me... I was thinking do you invest more in G5/FCS/lower P5 kids who are on an upward trajectory, have some talent and have the intangibles to be successful vs trying to take a kid who is very talented but lacks intangibles to be successful at this level?

Everybody is different, but I would try and flush that out.

Wynn seems like he could be a kid who needs an opportunity. Saban doesn't strike me as a coach who would let a guy just hang around if he wasn't good for the culture.

Tsakoi

Running Back
Elite Member
I had a bad feeling about not being able to land this kid once we offered the other JUCO DT and got a CB for him. Seems like we knew Wynn was a long shot and started fishing in a different stream.

Lionsfan93

Running Back
Recruiting Analyst
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
I had a bad feeling about not being able to land this kid once we offered the other JUCO DT and got a CB for him. Seems like we knew Wynn was a long shot and started fishing in a different stream.
I agree with the bad feeling, but I wouldn't say it's because we knew it was a long shot. I got the feeling that we wanted to test the waters because of the rumors about him being a bit lazy. Wynn is a gamble - big upside, but is he willing to work for it?

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Did he announce?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds