Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Worst Concert You’ve Been To? (1 Viewer)

Rise to Power

Bench Warmer
Elite Member
tPB OG
Usher – Omaha, 2011. Absolutely the worst concert I have ever experienced. Akon opened which was actually awesome and the only redeeming factor.

I have also been to several really bad Bob Dylan concerts. I still love Dylan though.

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Did you guys hear Nelly the other night during some football game? Think it was Texas?

Just a bunch of yell talking.

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
Warped Tour

In think I went in 2006 when it was in Denver

It was a lot of fun but also tiresome and there were so many potheads and fuckin' weirdos runnin' around. No matter how much I showered i still felt dirty for a few days afterward

DrumMonkeyRobot

Cornerback
Elite Member
Warped Tour

In think I went in 2006 when it was in Denver

It was a lot of fun but also tiresome and there were so many potheads and fuckin' weirdos runnin' around. No matter how much I showered i still felt dirty for a few days afterward
Ellie Kemper Nerd GIF by The Office

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I’ve got to say Bruce Springsteen. Refused to play his biggest hits except Born To Run. Ended up standing the whole damn concert after paying big bucks since there were no floor seating to hear him plays songs off his new album that nobody cared about.
Proud of you that you don't let politics affect your music.

For me Dave Matthew's Band at Sacramento amphitheater. I like them ok but they came out for 3 different encores. I was good with none.

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
It’s okay to admit you were drunk and couldn’t hang.
Dude I wish I would have been drunk. That shit was boring as hell.

Brad is a good guitar player but his songs were all low energy. Dierks Bentley opened for him and he was entertaining - and I don’t like country music either. He was a showman.

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member
I’ve got to say Bruce Springsteen. Refused to play his biggest hits except Born To Run. Ended up standing the whole damn concert after paying big bucks since there were no floor seating to hear him plays songs off his new album that nobody cared about.
Any new country singer. Pick one. All terrible. It’s not music. Not sure what it is

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
Idk that I’ve ever been to a bad concert. I did see Ted Nugent at Frontier Days a couple years back and he shot a Sadam Hussein dummy with a Stars and Stripes bow and arrow and then fireworks went off. Real 50/50 moment
Dude’s been dead for 20 years

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds