Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Wisconsin game officially canceled (1 Viewer)

Dell Husker

Quarterback
tPB OG
Sounds like they are choosing to do it on their own as they haven’t hit the threshold?

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
iu

Drue629

Safety
tPB OG
Pick'Em Champion
I've been known as a glass half empty type of guy when it comes to Husker football but fuck this really feels like it could be a downward spiral for the team. Beating Wisconsin could have been a big confidence booster no matter who they had at qb.

Cornstar

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
Should be a mandatory 2 game cancellation (at a minimum) if a school chooses to go this route imo. Makes no sense at all that they should even have the option to play next week.

DrinkItIn

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
Should be a mandatory 2 game cancellation (at a minimum) if a school chooses to go this route imo. Makes no sense at all that they should even have the option to play next week.

Do they have the option to play next week? I honestly have no idea how this all works. Any player that tests positive is out for 21 days, but if the team pauses "voluntarily" they can come back and play when they want w/o consequence?

Cornstar

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
Do they have the option to play next week? I honestly have no idea how this all works. Any player that tests positive is out for 21 days, but if the team pauses "voluntarily" they can come back and play when they want w/o consequence?
Not 100% sure but that's how I understand it. Doesn't make any sense to me.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds