Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

POLL Win total prediction - regular season

What will DONU's regular season record be this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Illinois will finish with a better record than us. They're going 8-4 vs this schedule.

IMG_1796.jpeg

I'm a lot less confident in Nebraska going 8-4. I think we can do 7-5. But Illinois is a better team than we are, I did not have that on my preseason racing form.

Eddie Murphy GIF by Coming to America

Illinois will finish with a better record than us. They're going 8-4 vs this schedule.

I'm a lot less confident in Nebraska going 8-4. I think we can do 7-5. But Illinois is a better team than we are, I did not have that on my preseason racing form.
I think both Nebraska and Illinois will finish 8-4. They will be ahead of us in the standing due to head to head, but we will get the better bowl bid.

Purdoodoo
Buttgers
Indianus
UCLA
Wisconsin
Cockeye

That’s six wins, puts us at 9-3
Purdoodoo: 80% chance of victory
Buttgers: 60%
Indianus: 40%
UCLA: 75%
Wisconsin: 70%
Cockeye: 50%

The odds of us winning all 6 of those = 1 in 20

Purdoodoo: 80% chance of victory
Buttgers: 60%
Indianus: 40%
UCLA: 75%
Wisconsin: 70%
Cockeye: 50%

The odds of us winning all 6 of those = 1 in 20
You're being very generous with some of those percentages. Purdoodoo should be the only one 50% or above

View attachment 42345

I don't know about better but better coached. Like I said the only games I have confidence in winning is Purdoodoo and possibly UCLA.

UCLA played LSU tough. Bruins will fuck our asses bloody.
Our defense and special teams continue down the route they're headed everyone will fuck our ass bloody. Our secondary looked worse than some of the secondaries in my 3rd grade sons league.

You're being very generous with some of those percentages. Purdoodoo should be the only one 50% or above
Yeah those were my percentages before the Illinois game. Even giving that huge benefit of the doubt it's unlikely we're winning 9 games. If this year's defense can become last year's defense, 9 wins is still on the table. If not, those who picked 6-6 have got to like where they're sitting

Yeah those were my percentages before the Illinois game. Even giving that huge benefit of the doubt it's unlikely we're winning 9 games. If this year's defense can become last year's defense, 9 wins is still on the table. If not, those who picked 6-6 have got to like where they're sitting
We ain't getting 3 more wins.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back