Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Will Double Chins cause Scott Fraud to get fired? (1 Viewer)

Driveway Jordan

Wide Receiver
Insider
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
He wouldn't be. It's a combination of QB coaching and the QB's skills. Although I think one thing is abundantly clear - LM is not the deep thrower we need/want him to be. That experiment should be over. Now that AM got benched, maybe he'd fucking step up and be the player that this team needed, and start to ball out.

The problem is that the QB's haven't been developed whatsoever. In fact, I'd argue that they've regressed. Guys are open if people pay closer attention to what's going on during games. I have no idea why the QB's aren't seeing them. It's maddening.

But at least the Verduzco gives them a 7000 question test before they are allowed to show if they can throw...

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
So do we think Vedral would be doing as well here as he is at Rutgers? Is Rutgers supporting cast making him look better?
He was a better passer than Martinez and Luke last year. Against Illinois he had 3 picks and 2 of them were absolutely horrible. He has one more win. He's not playing any better there than he did at NE.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
He wouldn't be. It's a combination of QB coaching and the QB's skills. Although I think one thing is abundantly clear - LM is not the deep thrower we need/want him to be. That experiment should be over. Now that AM got benched, maybe he'd fucking step up and be the player that this team needed, and start to ball out.

The problem is that the QB's haven't been developed whatsoever. In fact, I'd argue that they've regressed. Guys are open if people pay closer attention to what's going on during games. I have no idea why the QB's aren't seeing them. It's maddening.
So do we think Vedral would be doing as well here as he is at Rutgers? Is Rutgers supporting cast making him look better?
What games did you watch? Michigan secondary has been getting torched by everyone. Lombardi from Mich St went for 323 and 3 TDs.

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
What games did you watch? Michigan secondary has been getting torched by everyone. Lombardi from Mich St went for 323 and 3 TDs.

I watched some of Illinois/Rutgers. I was drunk and out of commission Saturday night when Rutgers played Michigan. Are you saying Vedral would be better than LM or AM? My statement was cynical based upon the regression shown by QB's in general since the new staff took over.

Although, I want to say both Fleming and A. Brown dropped critical passes Saturday while white boy Oliver had a nice little game. Go figure.

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member
I’d start with this -

-Let OC call plays
-Start Manning and quit fucking around with childish discipline crap. You recruited him for a reason
-Get AM back in there are use Luke situationally and have plays for him at RB/WB/WR
-Have a very serious sit down with double Chins about the 3-4 and our lack of anything resembling a pass rush and rush defense
-Give Ruud notice he’s on the chopping block if recruiting and LB play don’t improve fast
-Let Mario go. His QBs have regressed and our thinking too much. Not hitting open receivers.
-Demand staff recruit like Held or they are gone

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I watched some of Illinois/Rutgers. I was drunk and out of commission Saturday night when Rutgers played Michigan. Are you saying Vedral would be better than LM or AM? My statement was cynical based upon the regression shown by QB's in general since the new staff took over.

Although, I want to say both Fleming and A. Brown dropped critical passes Saturday while white boy Oliver had a nice little game. Go figure.
I think he'd look as good as he does with Rutgers which is marginally better than Luke and Martinez.

Red Finger

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
I think not knowing how to coach football will cause Scott to get fired
42TIC1J.gif

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Let OC call plays
-Start Manning and quit fucking around with childish discipline crap. You recruited him for a reason
-Get AM back in there are use Luke situationally and have plays for him at RB/WB/WR
-Have a very serious sit down with double Chins about the 3-4 and our lack of anything resembling a pass rush and rush defense
-Give Ruud notice he’s on the chopping block if recruiting and LB play don’t improve fast
-Let Mario go. His QBs have regressed and our thinking too much. Not hitting open receivers.

No
Yes
Yes
Pass rush has been a little better outside of Ohio St. Yes from a recruiting perspective. No to switching from 3-4. Would be same issues in a 4-3.
Need more depth at inside. Reimers has played well but undersized. Ruud isn't going anywhere.
Martinez mind fuck is perplexing. Maybe it is Verduzco. Can't imagine things get worse if you make a change there. McCaffrey didn't regress. He was always inconsistent. Especially when you actually make him play qb. He seems to have made the decision to check down before the play starts.
From all the Held hype what do we have other than a nice recruiting rank? Wandale for sure. Best running back in the Frost era was Ozigbo.

David Webb

JCTJB
Elite Member
I’d start with this -

-Let OC call plays

I follow recruiting from afar. Who besides Robinson has held recruited that has been worth a shit? I may be wrong, but it seems he is more quantity over quality?

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I follow recruiting from afar. Who besides Robinson has held recruited that has been worth a shit? I may be wrong, but it seems he is more quantity over quality?
He's been great from a recruiting ranking perspective.
Rahmir Johnson
Mo Washington
Greg Bell
Thompkins
Mills
Omar Manning
Wandale

How many on that list are living up to their ranking. Mo Wash and Manning and their off the field issues included

Saudi_aurora

2nd Place - Inaugural tPB Gif Tournament
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I’d start with this -

-Let OC call plays
me likey.

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member
No
Yes
Yes
Pass rush has been a little better outside of Ohio St. Yes from a recruiting perspective. No to switching from 3-4. Would be same issues in a 4-3.
Need more depth at inside. Reimers has played well but undersized. Ruud isn't going anywhere.
Martinez mind fuck is perplexing. Maybe it is Verduzco. Can't imagine things get worse if you make a change there. McCaffrey didn't regress. He was always inconsistent. Especially when you actually make him play qb. He seems to have made the decision to check down before the play starts.
From all the Held hype what do we have other than a nice recruiting rank? Wandale for sure. Best running back in the Frost era was Ozigbo.

Im gonna agree to disagree on Frost giving up the play calling. I’m convinced more now than ever he has never called the plays at his previous stops aside from UCF

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds