Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Who MUST be our next head coach (3 Viewers)

doublewing

Running Back
I don't get the anxiety people have at this point. I've always felt the earliest would be Thanksgiving Weekend where a coach is confirmed. Unless you're hiring Urban Meyer (which I never expected us to do), you're waiting on a coach to wrap up his regular season.

I also have faith in Turd. He's careful, measured and knows the implications of hiring the wrong guy.

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
I don't get the anxiety people have at this point. I've always felt the earliest would be Thanksgiving Weekend where a coach is confirmed. Unless you're hiring Urban Meyer (which I never expected us to do), you're waiting on a coach to wrap up his regular season.

I also have faith in Turd. He's careful, measured and knows the implications of hiring the wrong guy.
Idk, Turd is still the dude that chose to bring back a 3-9 coach when he could've fired him for cause.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Idk, Turd is still the dude that chose to bring back a 3-9 coach when he could've fired him for cause.
I get the no firing for cause if Turd opens the checkbook, but it’s going to be laughable if he doesn’t.

Drue629

Safety
tPB OG
Pick'Em Champion
Tennesee/USC was in the same boat as us. I know everyone says we don't need a big-name splash hire, but Lane would get national attention. He and Mickey out on the recruiting trail are what dreams are made of. His resume is insane for his age. If Turd hires Mickey I'll be very disappointed.

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
dawson-county-map.jpg

dBEmELN.gif

hothouse_corn

Wide Receiver
Lane is a wildcard. He's not connected enough to the greatest county to get that box checked.

(Coach Scrote was born in the greatest county, and we all know how that worked out)

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
Lane is a wildcard. He's not connected enough to the greatest county to get that box checked.

(Coach Scrote was born in the greatest county, and we all know how that worked out)
His dad would have been a 308; Lane is a 402.

That area code birthright is like half-Targaryen, half-Stark. So Lane is the true heir to the HC position?

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
"The Prince who was promised".
That’s not good because the Prince who was promised storyline went nowhere

the Prince is living in the woods north of the wall now and he’s probably not doing shit

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
That’s not good because the Prince who was promised storyline went nowhere

the Prince is living in the woods north of the wall now and he’s probably not doing shit
Until the sequel comes out on HBO in 2024-2025.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds