Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Twitter Which one of you is defending this on twitter? (1 Viewer)

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
I resisted many social media apps. Some successfully, others I gave in and joined because they have some sense of utility beyond the annoying people that ruin them.

I see no utility in tik tok and will never sign up for it.
Only social media I have, besides this I guess, is the twitterverse, I've found value in the coaching stuff I enjoy and can borrow/steal.

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
I hate tik tok. A lot. ZFG

I resisted many social media apps. Some successfully, others I gave in and joined because they have some sense of utility beyond the annoying people that ruin them.

I see no utility in tik tok and will never sign up for it.

Bonus: it’s owned and run by the Chinese Communist Party and by using the app all of your personal information is taken and tracked in Beijing.

(I’m still amazed we haven’t banned it in the military or any government employee yet)

betsch

Safety
Bonus: it’s owned and run by the Chinese Communist Party and by using the app all of your personal information is taken and tracked in Beijing.

(I’m still amazed we haven’t banned it in the military or any government employee yet)
I've heard that before, but what personal information are they gathering? That I give likes to girls with big tits that dance around?

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
I've heard that before, but what personal information are they gathering? That I give likes to girls with big tits that dance around?
Guessing they give little to no shits how many big breasted beauties you like...but for someone with higher clearance in certain sectors...I'm sure there's some valuable data to be mined

David Webb

JCTJB
Elite Member

If you don’t think doesn’t already have your information. I have some church property to sell you.

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG

GPS, Keystrokes, call log, site tracking, etc.

Tik Tok has very famously (and recently) gotten in trouble again for this because even when settings are turned “off” they are being logged and stored.

As mentioned, nobody gives a fuck about you. But all of the above information of members of the military and federal government using Tik Tok is a gold mine of data and intel. NSA would kill for access to that information of our number 1 adversary. (which, ironically is China)

Average Joe using Tik Tok vs. the aforementioned military/Government officials using it is two completely different things.

It’s the same thing as when Hillary got in trouble for using her personal cell phone while traveling and running a backup server full of emails when she was the Secretary of State. I was working in DC when that went down and people at all levels were shocked.

betsch

Safety
GPS, Keystrokes, call log, site tracking, etc.

Tik Tok has very famously (and recently) gotten in trouble again for this because even when settings are turned “off” they are being logged and stored.

As mentioned, nobody gives a fuck about you. But all of the above information of members of the military and federal government using Tik Tok is a gold mine of data and intel. NSA would kill for access to that information of our number 1 adversary. (which, ironically is China)

Average Joe using Tik Tok vs. the aforementioned military/Government officials using it is two completely different things.

It’s the same thing as when Hillary got in trouble for using her personal cell phone while traveling and running a backup server full of emails when she was the Secretary of State. I was working in DC when that went down and people at all levels were shocked.
Phew, then I can continue to watch big tits? That's a relief!

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds