Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Where would you rather live?

It's amazing the amount of people that think the mountains just start right at the Colorado border.🤣 I used to know some folks that lived in Sterling and would talk shit about Nebraska, and I would be like I don't know what you are laughing about there no difference between here and there.
sterling is a fucking shithole so is eastern colorado

Had a great grandma from Holyoke. Funeral was in July. I thought I was going to burst into flames it was so fucking hot. It's straight desert there.
That stretch of I-76 from Fort Morgan to Julesburg feels like it takes forever just a whole lot of nothing. Easily the worst part of the drive back I'm always relieved when I finally make it to the Nebraska border.

That stretch of I-76 from Fort Morgan to Julesburg feels like it takes forever just a whole lot of nothing. Easily the worst part of the drive back I'm always relieved when I finally make it to the Nebraska border.
On our way there you could see a storm on the horizon. I thought it was 10 minutes away. It was closer to 2 hours.

I’m not paying to live in Boulder so I can commute to Denver to go out. Boulder is boring.
Are you a 21 year old? What is going out to you? There are a lot of good breweries and bars and a great whiskey bar or two in Boulder. The recreation is nearly impossible to beat.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back