Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Where is Ducksker (aka Kitty)? Wanted his thoughts on the DC hire (1 Viewer)

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Thought I'd check in on @Ducksker (aka Kitty) today and get his thoughts on Rhule's DC hire...but he seems oddly absent today. Didn't make a single post today.

It's almost like Ducksker (aka Kitty) only comes here to rile up negativity among the fan base against Rhule. What's the word for that type of poster? I forgot! Oh well!

troll GIF

Sous Chef

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Thought I'd check in on @Ducksker (aka Kitty) today and get his thoughts on Rhule's DC hire...but he seems oddly absent today. Didn't make a single post today.

It's almost like Ducksker (aka Kitty) only comes here to rile up negativity among the fan base against Rhule. What's the word for that type of poster? I forgot! Oh well!

troll GIF
My money is on him being @bant

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
My money is on him being @bant
He did promise he was quitting TPB... but right after he said that he came back and made another 50 dumbass posts. So he obviously wasn't ready to quit lol.

There's an Cockeye troll on zombie RSS who posts like 100 times a day when Nebraska loses. And when NU beat Cockeye he remarkably took the day off from posting (I wonder why).

@Ducksker (aka Kitty) was delighting in bringing fans "over to the dark side" against Rhule, which is the definition of troll behavior. So, it's pretty coincidental that he's absent today.

Sous Chef

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
He did promise he was quitting TPB... but right after he said that he came back and made another 50 dumbass posts. So he obviously wasn't ready to quit lol.

There's an Cockeye troll on zombie RSS who posts like 100 times a day when Nebraska loses. And when NU beat Cockeye he remarkably took the day off from posting (I wonder why).

@Ducksker (aka Kitty) was delighting in bringing fans "over to the dark side" against Rhule, which is the definition of troll behavior. So, it's pretty coincidental that he's absent today.
I suppose that the DC hire could be why the king of spudland isn't on here today. But that would mean he is aware enough and informed enough to know that its a tier 1 hire. If that's the case then the great spudini is pure troll and most definitely a non fan. Which wouldn't be a major shocking reveal either. But that also means that we would have to remove the tater label and just go with enemy of the program.

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
I suppose that the DC hire could be why the king of spudland isn't on here today. But that would mean he is aware enough and informed enough to know that its a tier 1 hire. If that's the case then the great spudini is pure troll and most definitely a non fan. Which wouldn't be a major shocking reveal either. But that also means that we would have to remove the tater label and just go with enemy of the program.
IDK Sous Chef.... sure looks to me like the guy was a wind-up artist.

Looks like he was taking pleasure in "uniting" people against Rhule. Taters on here were going WAY overboard on the Rhule staff melodrama and he seemed to be cheering that on. Almost like he had a vested interest in creating discord among the fanbase. 🤔🤔🤔

Screenshot_20221208_235508_Chrome.jpg

Sous Chef

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member

Looks like he was taking pleasure in "uniting" people against Rhule. Taters on here were going WAY overboard on the Rhule staff melodrama and he seemed to be cheering that on. Almost like he had a vested interest in creating discord among the fanbase. 🤔🤔🤔

View attachment 17753
Kind of what I was getting at. Pure trolling.

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Kind of what I was getting at. Pure trolling.
Yeah, the funny thing about trolls is how they go MIA when something good happens to the fanbase their trolling. Then they reappear magically when something bad happens.

Like, it was hilarious how these Cockeye trolls on IN & RSS couldn't even bring themselves to fake post stuff on Cockeye/Nebraska game day. They were so pissed their Cockeyes got punked. It's such on obvious tell when you disappear like that. Of course they were back in full force when Mickey got arrested. Go figure! Lol

Trolling ain't what it used to be!

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG

View attachment 17753
I like how I'm still the most beloved poster on the platinum board despite being very critical of Rhule's hires and those doplic fucks think it's about their opinions and not being insufferable twats

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds