Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

What's your go to Liquor? (1 Viewer)

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Yeah vodka is your choice if you want to get fucked up, which honestly at 37 isn’t all that often.
You're not drinking any alcoholic drink unless you want to get some effect.

Vodka is virtually tasteless and zero carbs if you care about that.

RedSavage

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Lotta Crown drinkers in this thread and I approve, although I'm not big on the flavored ones outside of the peach for mixing and maybe some of the others for shooting. Just too sweet for a drink for me. Crown and 7 is the go to drink. Have a pretty large whiskey/bourbon collection that i'll mix it up with when I'm feeling spicy and the occasion is right.

If it's not in a can, vodka is usually the alcohol of choice on a hot summer day.

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
for Jim, it's one of these two...

View attachment 31833

or

View attachment 31836
Its Been A Long Time Waiting GIF

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
Anybody have thoughts on Castle & Key Redemption Rye or Booker’s? Got some Jeptha Creed I need to open, too.. wasn’t a big fan of Castle’s bourbon, but love Col. Taylor.

Snockered69

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Anybody have thoughts on Castle & Key Redemption Rye or Booker’s? Got some Jeptha Creed I need to open, too.. wasn’t a big fan of Castle’s bourbon, but love Col. Taylor.
Never tried or heard of Castle and Key but after looking it up it does sound pretty good.

I have had Booker’s before and enjoyed it. I think the issue with something like Booker’s is that its a true small batch liquor and the product varies greater than other “small batches.” I’m sitting on a Booker’s 2023-01 batch currently and its supposed to be one of their better ones in the last decade, just waiting on a special occasion to open it.

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
I was at the store the other day, and it has been years since any of the liquor stores outside STL have had any Buffalo Trace bourbons.. BUT, they had Buffalo Trace for $50, Weller for $80, and Blanton’s for $200!
I couldn’t bring myself to buy any after getting all 3 for $27, $30, and $65 respectively in Louisville over the summer.
Weller for $80 is good. Hard to get here in TN.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds