Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

What's your go to Liquor? (1 Viewer)

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
17009577295902.png
Glennfiddich12yr_1024x.jpg

487f12ef-2de1-451f-8212-8bbc4687084c_text.gif

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
About once per quarter, I allow myself 1-2 fingers of this over ice. I like the flavor, not chasing a buzz.

468505.jpg

Loomie21

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
Got me some of that Crown Vanilla and digging it. Also like the Crown Salted Caramel. I've been hitting some of the flavored Whisky's lately and liking them.
Man, I love all the flavored crown. But peach is my favorite, I will start in on that and accidentally finish a bottle before I know it. I actually started mixing it just to slow myself down on it, goes down like water.

Goskers07

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Crown Apple is my go to easy drink. Although lots of other good mentions in here too. Pendleton Rye has been hitting the spot these days too. Four Roses is a winner also.

Goskers07

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
True story about Wild Turkey and the Christmas season: we used to go out to my great uncles house every Christmas Eve. At some point in the evening, there was always a point where the men of the Goskers clan went onto the back porch, stood in a circle, and passed around a bottle of Wild Turkey until it was gone. With each rotation of the bottle around the circle, the age limit seemed to get younger and younger. Am I saying young Goskers07 first experience with hard alcohol was as a very young minor next to his uncles, dad, and grandpa at Christmas? No, but I'm not not saying it.

Lfaller23

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
Went to the hospital after playing flip cup with Makers at a party. GF at the time (now wife) said I couldn’t drink Makers again until I proposed to her. Had a shot of it the night we got engaged and I ruined it for myself. Tastes horrible now

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds