Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

What's the meanest thing your lady ever did to you? (2 Viewers)

Walter Sobchak

Master of smoking meats and trees
Elite Member
She told me that she didn't want to have kids with me and she was moving out in May when our lease is up. That was this on Monday.
Fuck thats rough bud. Im going thru a divorce after a 20+ yr relationship/marriage, and we're kinda stuck living together until she gets a job and gets her bills caught up, plus we need to sell our house. It sucks, but hit the gym, don't drink a ton, and focus on yourself. Good luck!

BushAK

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
Fuck thats rough bud. Im going thru a divorce after a 20+ yr relationship/marriage, and we're kinda stuck living together until she gets a job and gets her bills caught up, plus we need to sell our house. It sucks, but hit the gym, don't drink a ton, and focus on yourself. Good luck!
All good advice. At least I have my dog.

BushAK

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
May? How about today?
I'll probably end up regretting it but financially it makes sense to stay until the school year is over. My soccer season has started so I'm not really around anyways but man do I hate moving. The housing market where I live is terrible so it's basically rent until the right place opens up and then prepare to overbid by 20k.

BushAK

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
Please tell me it’s named “Shithead”.
steve martin film GIF

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds