Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

What infamous post/argument made G-rat invite you to this board? (1 Viewer)

huskerf an4ever

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
I made a fart joke on Dean’s rivals board and got a DM from G and couldn’t be happier.

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
How long do those stints last? I’ve been bant 9-12 months I’m guessing. Not sure if they’re still taking my money.
Yes. I was introduced to the Husker thread on that board by @Savedatmoney (assuming he went by the same name on rivals) after a spat with wwstormking in which I landed a month’s long stint in rivals jail.

Huskers633

Cornerback
Elite Member
Garrett slid into my DMs telling me I should join. I joined that same day.

JankTheTank

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
A couple of years ago, I doctored an image that showed Gerrod Lambrecht holding up cue cards in response to a player interview and posted it on Rivals. I had an invite from Garrett shortly after that.

huskin1

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
A couple of years ago, I doctored an image that showed Gerrod Lambrecht holding up cue cards in response to a player interview and posted it on Rivals. I had an invite from Garrett shortly after that.
Hahaha I remember that post

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I got into a pissing match with dean about how I know some others in his circle that think he's stupid and his teacher at UNL also thinks he's annoying. Any who that's when the Garrett invited to to tPB via personal message from rivals.
Hating on Dean was a popular reason for invites.

Scott Hall

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
Garrett sent me an invite after starting a man will play volleyball in the B1G thread on Husker rivals. I had already been a member here for a while. Think I found it after one of the many jokes

BluesBucksNHuskers

Running Back
Elite Member
I was the first to give tPB the ole "Thanks but no thanks" because it seemed like a dumb "cool kid clique" idea... Then Dean pissed me off and I cancelled over at Tater Island and came over here and have never looked back - way better.

In one of deans weekly chats he made a comment about one of the players not getting playing time because he was having a hard time learning the playbook and I happened to have a friend of a friend with that player at the time and knew it was completely speculative bullshit and he was a piece of shit for implying that player was dumb or something, I called Dean out on it and the Tater Island Army came after me for thinking I knew more than Dean. A few people I knew that were posting here were the ones that backed me up in that thread.

I showed the player Dean's comment in the chat and he was legit pissed, it was pretty funny - we had a rolling joke after that where we'd make comments like "I'd ask you to do it but if you're too big of an idiot to even learn your fucking routes by your junior year I better just do it myself"

Last edited:

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
I was the first to give tPB the ole "Thanks but no thanks" because it seemed like a dumb "cool kid clique" idea... Then Dean pissed me off and I cancelled over at Tater Island and came over here and have never looked back - way better.

In one of deans weekly chats he made a comment about one of the players not getting playing time because he was having a hard time learning the playbook and I happened to have a friend of a friend with that player at the time and knew it was completely speculative bullshit and he was a piece of shit for implying that player was dumb or something, I called Dean out on it and the Tater Island Army came after me for thinking I knew more than Dean. A few people I knew that were posting here were the ones that backed me up in that thread.

I showed the player Dean's comment in the chat and he was legit pissed, it was pretty funny - we had a rolling joke after that where we'd make comments like "I'd ask you to do it but if you're too big of an idiot to even learn your fucking routes by your junior year I better just do it myself"
I do enjoy me some good ole Dean's a dumbshit and doesn't know what he's talking about stories.

I'm continuously blown away by the myriad of examples of dipshittery from Dean and his over used, incorrect generalizations about football and football players in general from a guy that has actually covered football for multiple decades to not learn a fucking thing, and provide anything close to actual football talk. But he continues to repeat the same old tired generalizations, every. single. year.

BluesBucksNHuskers

Running Back
Elite Member
I do enjoy me some good ole Dean's a dumbshit and doesn't know what he's talking about stories.

I'm continuously blown away by the myriad of examples of dipshittery from Dean and his over used, incorrect generalizations about football and football players in general from a guy that has actually covered football for multiple decades to not learn a fucking thing, and provide anything close to actual football talk. But he continues to repeat the same old tired generalizations, every. single. year.

It wouldn't even bother me if he just acted like someone who doesn't know a damn thing about Football, but he puts himself up on this pedestal and has an ego like he's a notch right below the coaches when he has no fucking clue what he's talking about.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds