Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

What infamous post/argument made G-rat invite you to this board? (1 Viewer)

Turn Down for What

Running Back
Elite Member
I think I was calling out a certain "insider" how wildly inaccurate he always seemed to be or would just piggyback off someone else's info.

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
I never got invited; just found it one day and saw people I recognized.
Also never got invited. Was on Dean's site on the dollar special & annoyed with the uselessness of it all. In some thread there arguing about it, someone posted (I probably saw it shortly before it was nuked) that tPB was way better about having actual info, and I came over & signed up.

After a couple months of seeing that even the crumbs in the free section were better than the paid stuff on TOS, I've been giving Garrett my money ever since.

Frogsker30

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
never got an invited found it during the HC search from someone on 247. Decided to come here after my 3/5 bants from deano. Now I rarely use anything else

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
I made a politically incorrect joke about something or someone, can’t remember

I do remember being surprised by the invite, made me feel very special and I’ve been giving HG money every since

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
Garrett invited me daily for about 3 months. But I didn't take him up on the offer until he sent me pictures of his dick.
Similar story for me, but I actually sent him a video of a fat chick shitting on my chest.

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
I remember posting basically asking the question of what the "Platinum Board" was whenever someone talked about it over on Tater Island during 2018-2019 I think it was. Answers were always stupid. People made it seem like basically the former players talking about stuff board. Don't know if it was real at the time or not. Can't remember when in 2020, but I got a message from OG asking if I wanted to join. I remember just staring at the message in disbelief because of what the Platinum Board was always rumored to be. Been here ever since. Let my Tater script expire a couple years ago.

Samkellers_69

Safety
Elite Member
I got into a pissing match with dean about how I know some others in his circle that think he's stupid and his teacher at UNL also thinks he's annoying. Any who that's when the Garrett invited to to tPB via personal message from rivals.

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Wasn't invited but luckily found it shortly after the OGs started it
pushing donald trump GIF

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds