Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

What Does Clouse do for a FT job?

So from my time with everyone, I’m pretty sure HOL is their only job. We never discussed if they drive for Uber or DoorDash or anything like that but during the busy season of football/basketball, these pressers are held around 10:00-11:00 every single day. It’s tough to have a 9-5 white collar job when you’re summoned to work for your job at that point in time.

Robin also travels to a lot of places on the company’s dime. He goes to all away games with Sean along with two interns when there were three(four) of us so he was able to be Sean’s right hand man.

It is difficult right now with COVID and I think the “lazy” comment about sports reporters night be a little accurate to an extent. I was lazy as hell when I worked for HOL and even with this virus it would’ve been worse.

Real excited to be here gentleman GBR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We got fucking interns up in this bitch spilling the beans. Fuck yeah Wheels

I always figured it was an act, but agreed on the douche vibe.

So I guess another question I've always wondered is what is Dean and Nate's relationship like. They often seem to contradict each other's answers in the chats and there is just a general vibe of uneasiness. Not sure about Robin though, he seems like he is probably cool with both, but it's an interesting dynamic I've picked up on.

I definitely see what you’re saying and it’s something I picked up on pretty quickly as well.

Robin was my favorite of the four. He was a cool and funny guy to BS with and I could text him about something and get a good response back from him. We weren’t incredibly close or anything but I always felt the closest relationship with him.

Nate is a great guy who is incredible at the job he does. They may get some shit but what these guys do is hard. Building up of sources and then being able to go back to those sources for more info is not an easy task and, honestly, it’s not one that I was very good at. Nate was great at that and continues to prove he may have the best sources out of the secondary guys, maybe better sources than Sean sometimes. Nate just seems like a big introvert. He’s fine on the radio but he’s really a quiet and self-kept kind of dude so I respect him for that.

I will say that the only family I met was Robin’s and that was after I had stopped being an intern for them. I kinda wish I could’ve gotten to know them outside of work a little more.

I definitely see what you’re saying and it’s something I picked up on pretty quickly as well.

Robin was my favorite of the four. He was a cool and funny guy to BS with and I could text him about something and get a good response back from him. We weren’t incredibly close or anything but I always felt the closest relationship with him.

Nate is a great guy who is incredible at the job he does. They may get some shit but what these guys do is hard. Building up of sources and then being able to go back to those sources for more info is not an easy task and, honestly, it’s not one that I was very good at. Nate was great at that and continues to prove he may have the best sources out of the secondary guys, maybe better sources than Sean sometimes. Nate just seems like a big introvert. He’s fine on the radio but he’s really a quiet and self-kept kind of dude so I respect him for that.

I will say that the only family I met was Robin’s and that was after I had stopped being an intern for them. I kinda wish I could’ve gotten to know them outside of work a little more.

Good stuff Wheels. Always appreciated you on the Scrolls for the shit you took in stride, and appreciate the info now. Good, good stuff.

Never got the chance to meet Matya, I don’t think he goes out much. But Sean told me about him and I had texted him a few times.

What did Dean say about him? He is the ultimate b!tch in my opinion on there. Gets very butthurt over random crap and bans posters on a whim. Massive double standard. I've never seen Dean actually ban anyone but maybe he just tells others to do his bidding.

What did Dean say about him? He is the ultimate b!tch in my opinion on there. Gets very butthurt over random crap and bans posters on a whim. Massive double standard. I've never seen Dean actually ban anyone but maybe he just tells others to do his bidding.

I never got that vibe from him tbh and Sean didn’t say much about him but let’s just say his living situation isn’t exactly ideal. Out of respect, I’ll leave it at that.

Nate is a great guy who is incredible at the job he does. They may get some shit but what these guys do is hard. Building up of sources and then being able to go back to those sources for more info is not an easy task and, honestly, it’s not one that I was very good at. Nate was great at that and continues to prove he may have the best sources out of the secondary guys, maybe better sources than Sean sometimes.

The proof is in the pudding. He had sources when Riley was here...he does not anymore. It's obvious. Someone posts about a couple CB's or an imminent commit that was on 247 and Nate responds with "my bones are aching."

Side question - does Sean provide fringe benefits for his employees?

And TT is such a joke any more. We wait 2 weeks for some "insider" shit that is literally them regurgitating what they say in the chat or random threads throughout the the week. And then the occasional "someday I will share everything I know" comment...which is code for "I dont know shit but I need to buy myself some time to find out something these poor suckers might find interesting."

The "someday I will share everything" stuff really pisses me off. That is part of what we are paying for. The story now.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back