Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

What do you do on your day off? (1 Viewer)

tman87

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
December through early April I ski. Usually about 2 days a week, sometimes 3. Season pass so I don't need full days, 3 hours of non-stop skiing is perfect. I prefer to ski alone as I hate wasting time (so many other people waste so much time when they ski or they are just slow as fuck), I prefer the solitude of being alone TBH. I never stop on a ski run unless it is just that difficult where you need to take a short break or scout out your next line. I average 5 long runs an hour when I ski, so about 15 runs a day.

I have skied this hill (discovery basin in MT) so many times it is almost boring at times though. Grew up skiing in Colorado, and yes those resorts are bigger/better, but a place like Discovery literally has almost no lift lines (none on weekdays), often you may see only a couple of other skiers on a run, sometimes no other skiers. Skiing to me - I dislike congestion and people constantly cutting off your lines or idiotically standing in a large group taking up most of the hill.

betsch

Safety
Work out in the morning. Then spend the rest of the morning trying to find ways that make it look like I was productive the rest of the morning so my wife is happy with me and puts out when she gets home at 1pm. If its that time of the month then I work out and play computer the rest of the day, or try and get stuff done that I want done. Also sleep.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds