Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

What chat program do you use at work? (1 Viewer)

hothouse_corn

Wide Receiver
The only thing worse than "Away" status after 10 minutes is being "Available" all day and then not replying for a few hours or days.

OP: Here's an option to trick your messaging app into thinking you are there for as long as you want:

Granted, you'll have to fucking be at your desk for a few more months before the device arrives, but you can program it yourself to make you as "there" as you want to be.

HCFord1

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
The only thing worse than "Away" status after 10 minutes is being "Available" all day and then not replying for a few hours or days.

OP: Here's an option to trick your messaging app into thinking you are there for as long as you want:

Granted, you'll have to fucking be at your desk for a few more months before the device arrives, but you can program it yourself to make you as "there" as you want to be.

I bought one of those that’s not programmable, but it’s nice for the random summer day when I’m not busy and can sneak out to play golf and just check my phone app in case someone messages me. It’s also nice for the 40 minute poop break.

Herbie

Quarterback
Slack

But they want everyone to post emojis to everything senior management post and it’s exhausting to keep up with

G0skrz

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
Can never appear away if you're never go online

Think About It GIF by Identity

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter

There is one on Amazon for cheaper and gets wherever in two days. Moves your mouse just a bit to keep your status as active.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds