Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

What are you drinking fuckers?

Code Beer Co (in Lincoln). Currently drinking their Pale Ale. Had some of their IPA tonight as well. To the craft beer people in Lincoln I hope you give Code a try.
Never heard of it. (Not local)

How long has it been there? I just checked their website and it looks like they've got a bunch of beers for somewhere that isn't all that old

IMG_0150-2.jpg

Kids are sleeping over at grandma and grandpa’s tonight.

Nothing. But my two year old is throwing a tantrum and my 8 month old is also crying nonstop so I’m debating drinking bleach

The best way to keep the 'Rona away, assuming you don't have a syringe handy.

Coffee then dumping some vodka in it then vodka

I like how you don't want to taste it, but just want it to soothe you. You are the man!

The best way to keep the 'Rona away, assuming you don't have a syringe handy.

I like how you don't want to taste it, but just want it to soothe you. You are the man!
I drink to deal with the meaninglessness of my existence and to cope with the overwhelming burden of my work, which I guess doesn't really matter.

Never heard of it. (Not local)

How long has it been there? I just checked their website and it looks like they've got a bunch of beers for somewhere that isn't all that old
I think they have been open a little over three years now. They have a a pretty wide variety of beers and I just describe it to people that whatever’s on their board it’s good. They don’t always do some strange attempts at beer, but what they do, they do well. I won’t set unrealistic expectations, it’s just good beer.

January 1, 2021
Yup. Things seem totally different now. Thank god. Just kidding. There is no god. Please continue to enjoy Arby’s in the new year.

Wait, are you actually @nihilist_arbys on Twitter. If so, I just met my second favorite parody account holder via the platinum board.

Wait, are you actually @nihilist_arbys on Twitter. If so, I just met my second favorite parody account holder via the platinum board.
Nope. Brendan Kelly from the Lawrence Arms is the nihilist arby's guy. Not that it matters. Because nothing matters. Please continue to stuff our cancer filled cheese roast beef in your mouth. #EatArbys

Nope. Brendan Kelly from the Lawrence Arms is the nihilist arby's guy. Not that it matters. Because nothing matters. Please continue to stuff our cancer filled cheese roast beef in your mouth. #EatArbys
You jumped on the googler/wikipedia faster than I could even come up with a joke about it. Good work.

Who is Faux Pelini?

I always thought Faux Pelini was a Chicago area lawyer.

Me too, but I'm still piecing things together about the platinum board user names. huskerdocco was originally "cheese sandwich" here, and I can't remember the others that have changed their handles.

Is motorboater a chicago based attorney? If so, we've cracked the code.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back