Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

What are you doing for the Super Bowl today? (1 Viewer)

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Dock party at my buddies place. He has a 16 ft projection screen plus 2 big ass flat screens. Speakers/Surround Sound set up. Dock is sick and huge. Heaters plus has a full bar and kitchen on it. We'll have about 30-40 people there.

kyle23

Linebacker
Elite Member
Relaxing Always Sunny GIF

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
I usually go balls to the wall on SB Sunday. Grill/smoke a specialty item and drink a ton of beer/alcohol.

The wife switched to 3-day work weeks, which includes going into work at 4pm Sundays. That said, I'm going to chill at a buddies house in the neighborhood and just bring some lame snacks, and hopefully not drink too much. I felt WAY sluggish and hungover the day after Championship Sunday. Not again in the near future - hopefully.

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
Small parties > huge parties, IMO.

Gonna hang out with 2 friends & their families. Homemade wings, dip, etc. Hopefully our kids don't make too much of a mess at their house.
Agreed. Probably an introvert quality that comes out during sporting events, or just tired of the chaos after all these years.

Give me a group of 3-5 buddies, talking smack during the games.....and listening to good tunes during timeouts.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds