Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

What’s your best guesd (1 Viewer)

When do you think an announcement will be made

• Friday before the game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friday after the game

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 16 42.1%
  • After season ends for sitting coach

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Who the hell knows

Votes: 11 28.9%

• Total voters

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Glad no one thinks Monkey Tits is a reject now
I'm not even worried about Monken anymore, or LL or a few of the other B Listers as it stands today. The Husker masses have spoken and I'm just happy that we have some generous boosters who truly care and want the best for us.

ac husker

Safety
Elite Member
I'm not even worried about Monkey Tits anymore, or LL or a few of the other B Listers as it stands today. The Husker masses have spoken and I'm just happy that we have some generous boosters who truly care and want the best for us.
Rhule.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
I'm not even worried about Monkey Tits anymore, or LL or a few of the other B Listers as it stands today. The Husker masses have spoken and I'm just happy that we have some generous boosters who truly care and want the best for us.
So who are the coaches you think it could be?

Flatout24

Bench Warmer
Maybe I missed something, what am I missing cus I’m about ready to shit my pants it’ll be LL

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Maybe I missed something, what am I missing cus I’m about ready to shit my pants it’ll be LL
I too was wearing my Depends expecting to shit myself after hearing it might be LL or another B List "Nebraska Way Program Builder". Just gonna say as of right now I feel very comfortable throwing my Depends away, and at the moment unless things change back I am no longer worried about shitting myself in shock and anger.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
I too was wearing my Depends expecting to shit myself after hearing it might be LL or another B List "Nebraska Way Program Builder". Just gonna say as of right now I feel very comfortable throwing my Depends away, and at the moment unless things change back I am no longer worried about shitting myself in shock and anger.
Do you think it’s Rhule in the end or another coach?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds