Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Twitter Well this is interesting.. (1 Viewer)

klrgumby

Linebacker
iu

Seriously. Why would Dylan announce (again) this early to DONU? I get the early recruiting momentum angle that a guy like that would bring, but it’s a long way until the Class of 2024 can sign a NLI & as much as he’s won the offseason in the 1st two weeks of his tenure, HCMR has yet to lead a team onto the field.

Show me the rest of your coaching staff. Show me the OL that Uncle Donovan is going to trot out to protect my blindside. Show me the running backs that ensure a balanced offense that allow me to PAP from a defensible pocket. In short, show me.

THEN sign.

The problem with that theory is that a good chunk of the top prospects will have already committed somewhere by the time the season rolls around.

If you are smart as a top QB you commit early and let the class build around you. With the portal now you can get the missing pieces especially if you have someone like him in the wings.

Adolph Coors

Fat
Elite Member
iu

Seriously. Why would Dylan announce (again) this early to DONU? I get the early recruiting momentum angle that a guy like that would bring, but it’s a long way until the Class of 2024 can sign a NLI & as much as he’s won the offseason in the 1st two weeks of his tenure, HCMR has yet to lead a team onto the field.

Show me the rest of your coaching staff. Show me the OL that Uncle Donovan is going to trot out to protect my blindside. Show me the running backs that ensure a balanced offense that allow me to PAP from a defensible pocket. In short, show me.

THEN sign.
to start peer recruiting especially as the #1 player in the country

jw3

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member

That 2nd tweet is a favorite tweet of Evan Cooper “Ride the Wave”

if they get Raiola N, the sky is the limit for the 2024 class. Could be a program altering class if we don't fuck everything up on the field.

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG

hothouse_corn

Wide Receiver
Any guess why the tweet Hampton sent is tagged by twitter as potentially sensitive content? Seems

ken jeong ha gay GIF

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds