Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Weekend Plans? (1 Viewer)

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Cheney during the County Fair > Garden Plain on the 4th. ;)

(For those who don't know, they're small towns down the highway from each other, near Wichita. I have no desire whatsoever to move back to that area, though...)
Grumpy Cat No GIF by Internet Cat Video Festival

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
I'll be in the hill country with my cousins.

Drink 11:00am
Side 11:30am
Chicken 12:00pm
Chef's choice 1:00pm
Ribs 2:00pm
Brisket 3:00pm
Desserts 4:00pm

Live music from 5:00 to 8:00

Fireworks at 9:00ish
Hill country is hard to beat

RedSavage

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Drink. Beach volleyball at the lake. Cruise on the boat. Drink some more. Light off a few fireworks. Drink. Rinse and repeat.

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Pretty big milestone for my wife because tomorrow is her 10 year anniversary of becoming a United States Citizen.

Got her a bottle of her favorite wine (james arthur edelweiss, nothing super fancy) and her favorite beer (bud light lime). Hope she gets drunk and lets me storm her castle a few times this weekend...

Menu:
tonight: Loop Brewing pizza (best in McCook)
Saturday: Paneer and dhokla
the 4th: Chicago dogs, jalapeno cheddar brats and wifey made salsa using my freshly grown scotch bonnet peppers

I have 30 Miller Lites in my garage fridge and enough bourbon to float a canoe on, lets have us a God damn American weekend boys.

USA USA USA

26bbabb8e56360e4fb61249e5ac82652.gif

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Smoker people...do I do baby back ribs the same way as regular ribs?

Regular I smoke for 250 for 2 hours. Wrap in foil with apple juice and apple cider vinegar and then another 2 hours
I do five total hours. I wrap them in foil after 2.5-3 hours and take them out with a half hour left and throw some barbecue sauce on them. By the time I get them out of the foil they want to break apart. I found if you go over 5 hours it mist dries the meat out. I’ll take baby back ribs over spare ribs any day.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I do five total hours. I wrap them in foil after 2.5-3 hours and take them out with a half hour left and throw some barbecue sauce on them. By the time I get them out of the foil they want to break apart. I found if you go over 5 hours it mist dries the meat out. I’ll take baby back ribs over spare ribs any day.
I did 225 for 2 hours. Just wrapped them in foil and increased to 250. People coming over at 6:30 so hopefully done by then or close to it.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
I did 225 for 2 hours. Just wrapped them in foil and increased to 250. People coming over at 6:30 so hopefully done by then or close to it.
They should turn out good. The pellet grills do real well with ribs.

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
Is it possible that I like you chodes (choads?) Less when I'm hammered? Fuck... I'd rather eat a sumo wrestlers anus than have a drawn out grilling conversation. Love you fags....

hothouse_corn

Wide Receiver
Is it possible that I like you chodes (choads?) Less when I'm hammered? Fuck... I'd rather eat a sumo wrestlers anus than have a drawn out grilling conversation. Love you fags....

I think @Elizabeth Reed might have issues with your grammar, spelling, and whatnot. At any rate, you're done torn up right now and proud of it for the moment. I hope tomorrow goes well for you.

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
I think @Elizabeth Reed might have issues with your grammar, spelling, and whatnot. At any rate, you're done torn up right now and proud of it for the moment. I hope tomorrow goes well for you.
My kindle is horrible, and I’m too lazy to correct the issues… but I have introduced a Yeti of ice water in with my Yeti of bourbon and ice.

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
Half day today, helping my nephew move out of my sisters place, plowing my bartender FWB after. Drink heavily afterwards and play some NCAA football.

Tomorrow have a 4th party, meet up with a chick I met last Saturday at the bar and hopefully bang. She said she doesn’t have her kids for a couple hours and wanna meet so, pretty much done deal.

Sunday hit the pool, another 4th party, get sloppy drunk.

Monday - nurse the weekend hangover, do some work on the laptop and try and find some sloot to suck my dick to help with the hangover.
Sounds pretty amazing. But it’s weird because I hear white Faux black dean…but see black dean avatar…and then none of what you said makes sense.

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
watching Band of Brothers with my 18 month old son

Cpt. Winters is about to surprise the SS at the crossroads (also known as the "island" in real life)

*RED SMOKE

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds