Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Week 3 vs Northern Cockeye Depth Chart + Game Notes, Odds & Ends

Well There It Is Jurassic Park GIF

Rumor on other board is mazzuca not playing today and hasn't been at practice all week? Anyone know anything about that?
My buddy was at the game last week and said something was up with him on the sidelines. Said he was getting into it with nearly everyone and had to be restrained. Asked me if I had heard anything about it, obviously I hadn't at that time. But I'm assuming it's connected now.

My buddy was at the game last week and said something was up with him on the sidelines. Said he was getting into it with nearly everyone and had to be restrained. Asked me if I had heard anything about it, obviously I hadn't at that time. But I'm assuming it's connected now.
TBH he's played two more games for us than I thought he would in the spring.

Interesting, I'm pretty sure he spoke at the post game presser and did interviews with the media after the game.

da fuq

Interesting, I'm pretty sure he spoke at the post game presser and did interviews with the media after the game.
I didn't see any of the player interviews, so I'm unsure.

But I just texted that buddy and told him that Mazzccua is out tonight and that the rumor is that he may not have been at practice all week. He responded with "I told you! He was wildly pissed after the game...it was weird." Again, I have no idea of it is connected or not, but it seems weird for sure. I have no idea what he could have been so pissed about...unless Donnie or someone called their ass out for a weak second half or something. Edit...just read the rumors on the other boards. I'm guessing he got his ass chewed for pulling himself out when he was tired and then he became unhinged.

Hope he comes back. Obviously he is a difference maker on the OL...and it always helps to have a guy or two on the OL that is a little unhinged...

Last edited:

But I just texted that buddy and told him that Mazzccua is out tonight and that the rumor is that he may not have been at practice all week. He responded with "I told you! He was wildly pissed after the game...it was weird." Again, I have no idea of it is connected or not, but it seems weird for sure. I have no idea what he could have been so pissed about...unless Donnie or someone called their ass out for a weak second half or something.

Hope he comes back. Obviously he is a difference maker on the OL...and it always helps to have a guy or two on the OL that is a little unhinged...
Here is the interview and presser seems fine? Some rando on twiiter said he was suspended FWIW.

But I just texted that buddy and told him that Mazzccua is out tonight and that the rumor is that he may not have been at practice all week. He responded with "I told you! He was wildly pissed after the game...it was weird." Again, I have no idea of it is connected or not, but it seems weird for sure. I have no idea what he could have been so pissed about...unless Donnie or someone called their ass out for a weak second half or something. Edit...just read the rumors on the other boards. I'm guessing he got his ass chewed for pulling himself out when he was tired and then he became unhinged.

Philly Man gonna Philly.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back