Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Week 3 vs Northern Cockeye Depth Chart + Game Notes, Odds & Ends

5cbff44e2046ec5c8a4fadf322264f6a70ad5480.gif
You ever seen this Shia version of Dune?

%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%82%D8%AF%D8%B3-%D9%85%D9%82%D8%AA%D8%AF%D9%89%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B5%D8%AF%D8%B1.gif

Anyone else a little worried about tomorrow night? Big win come down game, UNI probably has a better roster than UTEP. Not as talented as Colorado but will definitely be a lot more balanced. They got some film on the new offense with Raiola. Am I insane?

Anyone else a little worried about tomorrow night? Big win come down game, UNI probably has a better roster than UTEP. Not as talented as Colorado but will definitely be a lot more balanced. They got some film on the new offense with Raiola. Am I insane?
Yes you're insane.

Probably closer than we'll like but not close to a loss.

My somewhat hawt take is that UNI will score more points than either UTEP or CU did. Think there will be a bit of a let down feel to this game.

35-13 Nebraska

Let's fuckin get it today. Anniversary dinner with my wife before the game starts. My daughter is spending the night with grandma and grandpa. Call the doctor, definitely going to last longer than 4 hours.

I actually think it's the opposite. How the offense performed in the second half and Rhule's comments about the rest of the offense needing to step up and match Raiola's intensity makes me think that we come out swinging. I actually believe this game will be our strongest offensive performance of the year.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back