Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Week 2 Depth Chart vs Colorado + Game Notes, Odds & Ends

To add to this, I hate when we boo the opposing team as it comes onto the field. Not becuase it's unsportsmanlike or rude or "Not the Nebraska way" or anything like that. I hate that we do that because it feeds right into the opponent's motivation. They want to hear the hate. They feed off it. Why do we oblige? Why give them the satistfaction?

I would much rather prefer when the opposing team runs onto the field right before the game they are greeted with indifference. Silence even. We need to treat them like the people in this video treat the robber:

Another reason I don't like it is that visiting teams usually time their entrance to coincide with Nebraska's, and then suddenly some fans are booing while our own team is still running onto the feild. (I guess this also eliminates the silence option I mentioned.)

Futurama Buy GIF

Not only are robots taking our real jobs, they’re taking out retirement hobby jobs too!!
Only a matter of time before golf courses hire robot course rangers to sit there and do absolutely nothing instead of some 70 year old

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back