Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

We have a rat (updated 9/21 with evidence) (1 Viewer)

Mr.Mcgiblets

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
Ladies and gentlemen of the Platinum Board, I come to you today as a misfit from Rivals and Tater Island. We watched several times to see insider knowledge get suppressed by professional journalists and idiotic fans. But as we came to this board, we saw our insider snippets get reposted on Twitter without as much as an ounce of credit. Well, today, we have discovered who the rat is in our fold and we have the evidence here for your judgement.

Back in the days of Rivals with Panini at the Nebraska helm, we saw an infamous poster under the name of NebFaninWisc post several pieces of recruiting knowledge for the HuskerOnline community to engage. But it got carried away by this person that eventually led to their banning from Rivals. Although, this person got the taste of feeling like an insider, so they continued with other fanbase forums. And then to the point they were stealing information and posting on Twitter.

Today, I bring to you the guilty, @aztonick

Now, before I begin, this person goes by several aliases throughout the years and many will get presented in the evidence. These names include aztonick, NebFaninWisc, genetics56, soonerpride, Balanced Football, Jessica, and Urbanism. Why a person has their many nicknames, we will never know, but we do know they happen to always come back with a new name if they get discovered and banned.

The Twitter account @genetics56 was created in July 2008. A similar account name was created two months prior on the website allnurses.com. This account was taking part in answering questions to nurses. Some of the comments include living in Wisconsin and how nursing is an entry level job that doesn’t pay well (quick connection later).
View attachment 13995
View attachment 13996View attachment 13997

Fastforward over the years, we get NebFaninWisc and all their recruiting insights. They get banned and run off. But to only resurface later under different alias. We first noticed aztonick on HuskerOnline, but that account was banned for the remark below. Doesn’t make sense and at the time, no one knew why this account was banned.
View attachment 13998

That account then moved to bighuskerfan.com under the same alias. At the same time, genetics56 Twitter was picking up. When Moos was fired, the biggest back and forth of similar ideas was going on.
View attachment 13999

Also in 2018 after getting banned on HoL, aztonick created an account on city-data.com. They managed to include their zip code in their profile.
View attachment 14000
View attachment 14001

Also, that entry level remark from earlier. Well, aztonick and genetics56 think alike.
View attachment 14002
View attachment 14003

Now, all of this can be consequently. Even I was skeptical, until HuskerGarrett and I crossed reference a name (or alias) that I saw attached to an Oklahoma Sooner board talking about realignment for OU and Texas back in 2021.
View attachment 14004
View attachment 14005
View attachment 14006

I reached out to the OU board member who knew who they were. For the sake of the privacy, we will omit the last name, because while we confirmed it was the same email address and names, it does not confirm it is the actual person.
View attachment 14007

With this confirmation of the name, we did confirm this name was used in the email registration on this site. At the end, the same OU board member did confirm with me he has seen the name aztonick before.
View attachment 14008

And now you understand that with all of this evidence, we must get rid of aztonick from our forums. Now, we’re not going to claim this is Jessica up in Wisconsin, because this could be someone they met and decided to use as one of their aliases. But this does not change the fact that is NebFaninWisc/Genetics56.
1663807909714.gif

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Main Board Detectives would be proud. @HomelessHobit
Man @HomelessHobit was the man. He could dig some shit up. Some people got seriously fucked with. I think one of my favorites was the Lawyer in Florida, what a douche who got his world rocked. Wasn't there also some landlord that was being an asshole to a woman and we made his life miserable? Nobody was safe from that crowd when they were going after someone. Gypsy thread was epic entertainment.

RedSeaRising

Commissioner
Elite Member
tPB OG
Ladies and gentlemen of the Platinum Board, I come to you today as a misfit from Rivals and Tater Island. We watched several times to see insider knowledge get suppressed by professional journalists and idiotic fans. But as we came to this board, we saw our insider snippets get reposted on Twitter without as much as an ounce of credit. Well, today, we have discovered who the rat is in our fold and we have the evidence here for your judgement.

Back in the days of Rivals with Panini at the Nebraska helm, we saw an infamous poster under the name of NebFaninWisc post several pieces of recruiting knowledge for the HuskerOnline community to engage. But it got carried away by this person that eventually led to their banning from Rivals. Although, this person got the taste of feeling like an insider, so they continued with other fanbase forums. And then to the point they were stealing information and posting on Twitter.

Now, before I begin, this person goes by several aliases throughout the years and many will get presented in the evidence. These names include aztonick, NebFaninWisc, genetics56, soonerpride, Balanced Football, Jessica, and Urbanism. Why a person has their many nicknames, we will never know, but we do know they happen to always come back with a new name if they get discovered and banned.

The Twitter account @genetics56 was created in July 2008. A similar account name was created two months prior on the website allnurses.com. This account was taking part in answering questions to nurses. Some of the comments include living in Wisconsin and how nursing is an entry level job that doesn’t pay well (quick connection later).
View attachment 13995

Fastforward over the years, we get NebFaninWisc and all their recruiting insights. They get banned and run off. But to only resurface later under different alias. We first noticed aztonick on HuskerOnline, but that account was banned for the remark below. Doesn’t make sense and at the time, no one knew why this account was banned.
View attachment 13998

That account then moved to bighuskerfan.com under the same alias. At the same time, genetics56 Twitter was picking up. When Moos was fired, the biggest back and forth of similar ideas was going on.
View attachment 13999

Also in 2018 after getting banned on HoL, aztonick created an account on city-data.com. They managed to include their zip code in their profile.
View attachment 14000
View attachment 14001

Also, that entry level remark from earlier. Well, aztonick and genetics56 think alike.
View attachment 14002
View attachment 14003

Now, all of this can be consequently. Even I was skeptical, until HuskerGarrett and I crossed reference a name (or alias) that I saw attached to an Oklahoma Sooner board talking about realignment for OU and Texas back in 2021.
View attachment 14004
View attachment 14005
View attachment 14006

I reached out to the OU board member who knew who they were. For the sake of the privacy, we will omit the last name, because while we confirmed it was the same email address and names, it does not confirm it is the actual person.
View attachment 14007

With this confirmation of the name, we did confirm this name was used in the email registration on this site. At the end, the same OU board member did confirm with me he has seen the name aztonick before.
View attachment 14008

And now you understand that with all of this evidence, we must get rid of aztonick from our forums. Now, we’re not going to claim this is Jessica up in Wisconsin, because this could be someone they met and decided to use as one of their aliases. But this does not change the fact that is NebFaninWisc/Genetics56.
Holy. Shit. My guy brought receipts.

Outstanding work

RedSeaRising

Commissioner
Elite Member
tPB OG
Man @HomelessHobit was the man. He could dig some shit up. Some people got seriously fucked with. I think one of my favorites was the Lawyer in Florida, what a douche who got his world rocked. Wasn't there also some landlord that was being an asshole to a woman and we made his life miserable? Nobody was safe from that crowd when they were going after someone. Gypsy thread was epic entertainment.
I've creeped tMB in the MLPFC thread for quite a while but never really got ingrained in it. I followed the swinger thread on there though with that guy who used to be on RSS. Called his wife slaggs and posted pics of her naked and their sex adventures.

Anyway, I have heard stories about the Glory days of the main board and am bummed I missed them

Nation22 was his username

Last edited:

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I've creeped tMB in the MLPFC thread for quite a while but never really got ingrained in it. I followed the swinger thread on there though with that guy who used to be on RSS. Called his wife slaggs and posted pics of her naked and their sex adventures.

Anyway, I have heard stories about the Glory days of the main board and am bummed I missed them
I forgot about that thread 😆 it was incredible.

And the Ashley thanksgiving thread

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
I forgot about that thread 😆 it was incredible.

And the Ashley thanksgiving thread
tMB at its peak was incredible stuff.

Onesmad was a good dude it seemed like. I posted the sam in a tub of dildos pic and I guess Sam went all bitch mode and threatened legal action or some shit. Ones sent me a DM and asked if I’d stop posting it because some “douche canoe” was bitching about it. Lol.

aBgRdFn

Linebacker
Elite Member
tMB at its peak was incredible stuff.

Onesmad was a good dude it seemed like. I posted the sam in a tub of dildos pic and I guess Sam went all bitch mode and threatened legal action or some shit. Ones sent me a DM and asked if I’d stop posting it because some “douche canoe” was bitching about it. Lol.
tMB was the only reason I gave that shitbag Callahan any money as it was the greatest free speech site ever for awhile.
Can’t stand that little bitch Callahan

huskermack

Offensive
Elite Member
tPB OG
blink-182 wtf GIF

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG
Yessir.

It's actually a very weird story. A couple years ago now I was training a new hire. I asked what his last job was, and he said he had been doing bounty hunting work. So, Dog came up in our conversation. (We are now, unknowingly, in Dog's driveway). He tells me that he saw Dog at DIA once and his wife was being extremely racist, so if he ever saw Dog again he was going to call him a racist. We get to the top of the driveway (it's a long one, up a hill) and jump into the back of the FedEx van looking for the packages. From behind us we hear "what do you have for me brother?" I turn around, amazed, and just say "you've got to be fucking kidding me."

The new hire then says "I have to tell you something" and I think oh shit he's going to call him racist day one. But he just says "we were just talking about you!"

I didn't know Dog's real name at the time or I would have recognized it on the tablet. Duane Chapman

He was then super nice. He had ordered a bunch of framed pictures of himself that he signs and sells on ebay. He asked us for a picture because he thought my new guy looked like a guy his daughter was about to marry.

View attachment 14021
Sooooo, that you on the right or the left?

Huskerzz9457

Offensive Lineman
tPB OG

View attachment 13995

View attachment 13998

View attachment 13999

View attachment 14000
View attachment 14001

View attachment 14002
View attachment 14003

View attachment 14004
View attachment 14005
View attachment 14006

View attachment 14007

View attachment 14008

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
@Juro fantastic research!

Dumb question - so did this (clearly) crazy person end up having an actual insider source? Or is this MF just making up EVERYTHING and tweeting/posting it out?

If it's the latter than this dude is a sick, sick man.

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Also here's another one.... apparently we need to knock off Matt Rhule from the list:

Does he realize that Rhule was facing ranked teams in essentially 'buy games' with a dogshit Temple program and then ranked teams vs a post-Briles Baylor team? This guy is a complete moron.

jw3

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member

View attachment 13995

View attachment 13998

View attachment 13999

View attachment 14000
View attachment 14001

View attachment 14002
View attachment 14003

View attachment 14004
View attachment 14005
View attachment 14006

View attachment 14007

View attachment 14008

first of all, what an odd person

secondibly...anyone have pics of Jessica

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG

View attachment 13995

View attachment 13998

View attachment 13999

View attachment 14000
View attachment 14001

View attachment 14002
View attachment 14003

View attachment 14004
View attachment 14005
View attachment 14006

View attachment 14007

View attachment 14008

home-alone-i-love-you.gif

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds