Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Volleyball to play at Memorial Stadium 8/30 (2 Viewers)

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
@HuskerGarrett

It's time

the-rock-excited.gif
Ready To Go GIF by DefyTV

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
They definitely need to do a Crawford fight during the summer under the lights

Would be epic

Freaking GIF by Beauty and the Geek Australia

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Has $Dean taken credit yet for the event? Or has he dropped his "Sources have kept me updated on the announcement so I have known for quite some time".

Milo-of-Croton

Cornerback
Elite Member
How did they pull this off? The Governor and NU AD want to do this. It is a nice shot in the arm for John Cook. I would not be a bit surprised if they don’t double current record. I’m not a huge volleyball fan or anything, but it is pretty cool in my opinion.

As for entertainment, hearing it might be a Czech band from Wilbur, “Spud and Tater Tooters”.

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
How did they pull this off? The Governor and NU AD want to do this. It is a nice shot in the arm for John Cook. I would not be a bit surprised if they don’t double current record. I’m not a huge volleyball fan or anything, but it is pretty cool in my opinion.

As for entertainment, hearing it might be a Czech band from Wilbur, “Spud and Tater Tooters”.
I don’t see any downside to this

Krup21

Linebacker
Insider
tPB OG

Ah Wilbur-takes me back to getting drunk with thousands of people and eating saurkraut out of some fat checzk girls butthole....those were the days

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds