Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Volleyball to play at Memorial Stadium 8/30 (1 Viewer)

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
I don't think for a message board that primarily focuses on Nebraska football that this is huge news.

But I do think that this is pretty dang cool. Will they set the court up in like the North Endzone? Wondering how'll they'll do it logistically.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
I give them credit for creativity. Reminds me of when the NHL started doing games on NFL & MLB fields. Blackhawks on Wrigley Field is epic. But what if it is windy or it rains? Great for the volleyball program as this will get lots of publicity. Sure would be nice to have that retractable roof for this event.

Pepe Silvia

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
I give them credit for creativity. Reminds me of when the NHL started doing games on NFL & MLB fields. Blackhawks on Wrigley Field is epic. But what if it is windy or it rains? Great for the volleyball program as this will get lots of publicity. Sure would be nice to have that retractable roof for this event.
the basketball games on an aircraft carrier were pretty cool too

maxresdefault.jpg

m-baskbl-auto-original-5802869-1657829517.jpeg

ISUforNU

Cornerback
Elite Member
With all the variables, it should be interesting to see how it gets pulled off.

Boondock_St_Sker

That Dude
Elite Member
When the wind is howling from the North and the VBall looks like shit...Tremendous!!!

tbf...this is something that has never happened, but is this a 'How did we pull this off' moment??? nah man...nah

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds