Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Volleyball gets another transfer (1 Viewer)

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
She is one of the hottest women I’ve ever seen.
imagination GIF

Ripping Lips

And I ain’t talking about fish
Elite Member
Is she good enough to prevent us from getting blown out by Texas again?

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member
Hmm. Intersting.

@ButchCassidy85, perhaps the most knowledgable volleyball fan on RSS, gave a “steer clear” warning when Landfair entered the portal. Says she has some nice accolades but is overrated as a player.

Writes Butch a few weeks ago when she entered and before Nebraska took her:

This doesn't hurt [Minnesota] at all. There's a reason she's leaving and I'd bet money it's because [Minn coach Keegan] Cook told her she was no longer going to play six rotations for him.

In 30 matches this season, Landfair had 78 receiving errors. In 34 matches so far at NU; Murray, Beason, Rodriguez and Choboy COMBINED have only 69.

Landfair hits for a worse % than Beason, Krause and Murray and also has fewer blocks per set than Beason, Krause or Murray.

Not painful at all for Minnesota and I hope (Wisc coach) Sheffield takes her. Don't think he will.

No smart coach would, imo.

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Hmm. Intersting.

@ButchCassidy85, perhaps the most knowledgable volleyball fan on RSS, gave a “steer clear” warning when Mayfair entered the portal. Says she has some nice accolades but is overrated as a player.

This doesn't hurt [Minnesota] at all. There's a reason she's leaving and I'd bet money it's because [Minn coach Keegan] Cook told her she was no longer going to play six rotations for him.

In 30 matches this season, Landfair had 78 receiving errors. In 34 matches so far at NU; Murray, Beason, Rodriguez and Choboy COMBINED have only 69.

Landfair hits for a worse % than Beason, Krause and Murray and also has fewer blocks per set than Beason, Krause or Murray.

Not painful at all for Minnesota and I hope (Wisc coach) Sheffield takes her. Don't think he will.

Butch signed up here and only stayed for the first month? Someone get his ass back

Driveway Jordan

Wide Receiver
Insider
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
Hmm. Intersting.

@ButchCassidy85, perhaps the most knowledgable volleyball fan on RSS, gave a “steer clear” warning when Landfair entered the portal. Says she has some nice accolades but is overrated as a player.

In 30 matches this season, Landfair had78 receiving errors. In 34 matches so far at NU; Murray, Beason, Rodriguez and Choboy COMBINED have only 69.

How dare Cook not listen to the members of RSS! I’m sure he didn’t do his due diligence at all.

The Bearded One

Safety
Elite Member
Seems weird. We have our whole returning core along with addition in Skylar. If we are adding her I'm assuming you'll see either Krause or Batenhorst in the portal coming up. Makes no sense for 4 players assuming to start for 2 positions. Just my 2 cents.

Frogsker30

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
My friend who is a high level club and high school coach that knows Jaylen pretty well is very excited about this!

Also for those worried about scholarship # remember, volleyball Scholies are a year by year basis. I do know that one of our Upper classmen will be on NIL for their last year.

jickey moseph

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
My friend who is a high level club and high school coach that knows Jaylen pretty well is very excited about this!

Also for those worried about scholarship # remember, volleyball Scholies are a year by year basis. I do know that one of our Upper classmen will be on NIL for their last year.
Ally B?

jw3

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I think she's fairly overhyped but keep her the hell out of the back row and let her compete with Krause for OH2 next year. Also a good hedge in case Krause's ankle doesn't heal as expected, seems like it was a significant injury. Ally can either go on NIL or kick rocks.

Not a big upgrade in the looks dept unfortunately.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds