Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Volleyball gets another transfer (2 Viewers)

Frogsker30

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Ya we had to make room for that transfer

Ally is banging a Pickle Smoochers bball player sound not surprising she’d go there
technically we have one open schollie now.

Not sure who isnt on scholie other than masie but I was told by a friend who works closely with Jaylen that after Landfair transferred we were at schollie limits.

We could go after another Middle. But I dont think there is one currently In the portal that would be better than our current two.

Interesting enough though Dylan's sister is in the portal and is an OH/MB. Not at all saying cooks would entertain that idea.

jickey moseph

Wide Receiver
Elite Member

Not sure who isnt on scholie other than masie but I was told by a friend who works closely with Jaylen that after Landfair transferred we were at schollie limits.

We could go after another Middle. But I dont think there is one currently In the portal that would be better than our current two.

Interesting enough though Dylan's sister is in the portal and is an OH/MB. Not at all saying cooks would entertain that idea.
I thought the rumor was that they were interested in a MB from San Diego - Blackwell?

1HuskerDad

Defensive Coordinator

We had a middle in our recruiting class but got spooked by Allick and Jackson already there and went to Texass instead.

Frogsker30

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
I thought the rumor was that they were interested in a MB from San Diego - Blackwell?
I missed her! That's my bad. Heard her name when she first entered but that was before any of our players entered. Ill see if my friend knows anything more.

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
I don’t have any idea, I just knows she’s dating a Pickle Smoochers vball player
She's dating a Pickle Smoochers volleyball player?

Leonardo Dicaprio Calvin Candie GIF

1HuskerDad

Defensive Coordinator
At least I don’t have to listen to her Midwest Bank commercials anymore on the radio….

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds